Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric…

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes (2008)

by Eric Litwin, James Dean (Illustrator)

Recently added bynycke137, sradomsk, cbruno2, private library, clararooth, mhagenberg

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin Illustrator: James Dean HarperCollins 2010, 40 pages this is a fun book about a cat with new white shoes who walks around and as he walks the change color because he is walking through blueberries, strawberries, and other things. This was a fun book and I recommend it for kids.
  joey_spencer | May 14, 2014 |
Pete loves white shoes so much he makes up a song about them. "I love my white shoes..I love my white shoes"
  tina265 | May 2, 2014 |
This is a great way to get the kids involved in the story and they love this book especially if you sing along with it. ( )
  ARamirez33 | Mar 30, 2014 |
My niece Natalie recommended Pete the Cat books. She asked me if I knew Pete the Cat and was so disappointed that I did not. I have now remedied this gap in my knowledge. It is super cute. The fuzzy artwork with no defined lines gives the book whimsy. The fact that Pete does not have an expression makes the story funny. The words without the pictures, are kind of lame. With the pictures, this book is very amusing and teach kids to appreciate what unexpected events come their way. ( )
  Jill.Haner | Jan 31, 2014 |
This book is great for younger kids!!!!! It does a good job of teaching sequencing. You could make flash cards with all the pictures of the things he stepped in and have the children put them in order in which they happened. Love this book!!
  ChrissyPhillips | Jan 25, 2014 |

Eric Litwinprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dean, JamesIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061906220, Hardcover)

Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as we steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good.

Ages: 3 - 7

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:34:04 -0400)

Pete the Cat gets into colorful adventures while out walking in his new white shoes.

216 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,646,774 books! | Top bar: Always visible