Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric…

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes (original 2008; edition 2010)

by Eric Litwin, James Dean (Illustrator)

Member:Palm_Harbor_Library
Title:Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Authors:Eric Litwin
Other authors:James Dean (Illustrator)
Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: Reprint, Hardcover, 40 pages
Rating:*****

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin (Author) (2008)

This book was so interesting to read and children will love the plot and the story line. ( )
  EmilieFaust | Mar 27, 2017 |
Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as he steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries, and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good. Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes asks the reader questions about the colors of different foods and objects.
  CassityE | Mar 20, 2017 |
This book is about a cat who loves his shoes no matter what color they turn.
  Hollizphil | Mar 16, 2017 |
Pete the Cat is a very optimistic, laid back cat who happily takes life as it comes. In the beginning of the story, he professes his love for his white shoes in song. When Pete steps in different substances that completely change the color of his shoes - strawberries, water, etc. - he doesn't get upset about his prized possessions. Instead, Pete shows what a laid-back cat he is by singing about his love and appreciation for his newly-colored shoes. Even when Pete's shoes are all wet at the end, he keeps walking and singing along because "it's all good". ( )
  AlexSweeney | Mar 2, 2017 |
This book is about a cat
  Khegge15 | Feb 20, 2017 |

Litwin, EricAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dean, JamesIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

This a book from the Pete the Cat series. In this book, Pete sings about how much he loves his white shoes. Throughout the story, he gets into different situations where he steps into something that ends up turning his white shoes a different color. Even though his white new shoes aren't white anymore, he still continues to walk in them proudly while singing how much he loves his shoes.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061906220, Hardcover)

Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as we steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good.

Ages: 3 - 7

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:07 -0400)

Pete the Cat gets into colorful adventures while out walking in his new white shoes.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,284,622 books! | Top bar: Always visible