Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric…

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes (original 2008; edition 2010)

by Eric Litwin, James Dean (Illustrator)

Title:Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Authors:Eric Litwin
Other authors:James Dean (Illustrator)
Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: Reprint, Hardcover, 40 pages

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin (Author) (2008)

One of my favorites! I love the moral here being that no matter what you get yourself into, keep going and don't forget to sing along the way! ( )
  tturkmen | Dec 1, 2015 |
Pete the Cat walks down the street in his new white shoes. While walking he walks through different things that changes the color of his shoes but he never gets sad that they have been changed. ( )
  akd010 | Nov 21, 2015 |
PETE THE CAT: I LOVE MY WHITE SHOES is a book about Pete the Cat who is walking around town and steps in different things that change the color of his shoes. However, Pete the Cat never lets that ruin his mood and keeps on singing his song along the way. This book is a predictable book because we know that the shoes keep changing color as well as the song continues on throughout the whole book, therefore we can predict what is going to happen next. This book uses simple illustrations of water color paintings and outlines. This really draws the students in to look at the color the shoes will be next. You could use this book in a preschool classroom to help teach about not letting things get you down and positivity. As well as teach the children colors. This book could be read to the class and then discussed with them about what color their own shoes are as well as maybe do a art project relating back to creating their own shoes. ( )
  CSpear25 | Oct 26, 2015 |
24 months - simple and cute with a moral more adults should take to heart. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
A perfect story about a cat that doesn't give a damn. He goes with the flow when everything happens to his brand new shoes, and he isn't phased. A VERY good lesson to just know that a lot of things are okay, and to be able to show up and feel good with change. Change is going to happen, it's the people who can't adapt well with that who have the hardest time. ( )
  gracelovera | Sep 29, 2015 |

Litwin, EricAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dean, JamesIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061906220, Hardcover)

Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as we steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good.

Ages: 3 - 7

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:07 -0400)

Pete the Cat gets into colorful adventures while out walking in his new white shoes.

260 wanted2 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,961,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible