Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric…

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes (original 2008; edition 2010)

by Eric Litwin, James Dean (Illustrator)

Member:Palm_Harbor_Library
Title:Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Authors:Eric Litwin
Other authors:James Dean (Illustrator)
Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: Reprint, Hardcover, 40 pages
Rating:*****

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin (Author) (2008)

great book to teach cause and effect. he steps in something different every time and it changes his shoe colors. ( )
  Olivia.Morris | Nov 9, 2016 |
Pete the Cat has on white socks. When he steps on different things his socks are no longer white. Pete’s socks are now warm and bright colors. Pete shows readers that no matter what situation you are put in there is always something positive. Pete was angry that his socks were “dirty” but then over looked the dirt to be beautiful colors of the rainbow. Children are also about to predict what colors Pete’s socks will turn after he steps in a new color. A quote from the story to underline the central message “Should we cry?” "Goodness No" we just keep walking along and singing our song. ( )
  JennaHall | Nov 1, 2016 |
This is a book that every child in your classroom will love. The book starts out with Pete the cat in white shoes and then he steps in different things that turns his shoes different colors. The book also has a song and different activities that go with it as an extension activity. ( )
  AshleighDacus | Oct 30, 2016 |
Teach sight words and animal characteristics.
  CharliePipes | Oct 23, 2016 |
Pete the Cat shows that no matter what negative problem you face, if you look at it in a positive light, everything will be okay! I believe that this is an important message to teach to children. ( )
  laurenkt | Oct 22, 2016 |

Litwin, EricAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dean, JamesIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061906220, Hardcover)

Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as we steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good.

Ages: 3 - 7

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:07 -0400)

Pete the Cat gets into colorful adventures while out walking in his new white shoes.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,629,250 books! | Top bar: Always visible