Cross Fire (Alex Cross) by James Patterson

Cross Fire (Alex Cross) (edition 2011)

by James Patterson

Member:gma2lana
Title:Cross Fire (Alex Cross)
Authors:James Patterson
Info:Vision (2011), Edition: Reprint, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Cross Fire by James Patterson

This is the last Alex Cross I am reading. I stopped reading the Women's Murder Club series a while back and now I'm stopping this series. I'm just tired of Alex Cross... that's right I said it. *****SPOILER ALERT AHEAD WARNING******

For the rest of the review, visit my blog at: http://angelofmine1974.livejournal.com/70204.html ( )
  booklover3258 | Apr 8, 2014 |
Great plot of former adversary who disquises himself to hunt Alex Cross while working with him on crimes. Alex's family barely escapes with their lives. ( )
  ZachMontana | Sep 9, 2013 |
I keep trying James Patterson thinking I'll like one his books, but as of yet, that hasn't happened. This one was no exception -- I almost stopped reading about a third of the way through. I'll try another in a couple years or if someone can suggest a good one, let me know. ( )
  bami210 | Jun 30, 2013 |
The return of Alex's adversary Kyle Craig assumes the identity of FBI agent Max Siegel and ended up working with Cross to find two snipers mitch and denny who take it upon themselves to kill people of questionable ethics. Plus Alex and Bree Stone get married. ( )
  jbemrose | Sep 12, 2012 |
Another great book from James Patterson. Alex is on the case of two snipers killing the unpopular elite of society. However his and his loved ones lives are put in danger after the appearance of Kyle Craig, his old nemesis who is determined that this time Alex Cross will die. ( )
  Heptonj | Jul 27, 2012 |
For Scott Cowen, the president of Tulane University and a New Orleans hero, whose inspired leadership and Herculean efforts helped secure a brighter future for both Tulane and New Orleans after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.
It had been months since Kyle Craig had killed a man.

Wedding bells ring

Detective Alex Cross and Bree's wedding plans are put on hold when Alex is called to the scene of the perfectly executed assassination of two of Washington D.C.'s most corrupt: a dirty congressmen and an underhanded lobbyist. Next, the elusive gunman begins picking off other crooked politicians, sparking a blaze of theories—is the marksman a hero or a vigilante?

A murderer returns

The case explodes, and the FBI assigns agent Max Siegel to the investigation. As Alex and Siegel battle over jurisdiction, the murders continue. It becomes clear that they are the work of a professional who has detailed knowledge of his victims' movements—information that only a Washington insider could possess.

Caught in a lethal cross fire

As Alex contends with the sniper, Siegel, and the wedding, he receives a call from his deadliest adversary, Kyle Craig. The Mastermind is in D.C. and will not relent until he has eliminated Cross and his family for good. With a supercharged blend of action, deception, and suspense, Cross Fire is James Patterson's most visceral and exciting Alex Cross novel ever.

As Detective Alex Cross contends with a D.C. sniper, FBI agent Siegel, and his upcoming wedding to Bree, he receives a call from his deadliest adversary, Kyle Craig. The Mastermind is in D.C. and will not relent until he has eliminated Cross and his family for good.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,690,586 books! | Top bar: Always visible