Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David…

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (original 2010; edition 2011)

by David Levithan, Rachel Cohn (Author)

Member:elliepotten
Title:Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Authors:David Levithan (Author)
Other authors:Rachel Cohn (Author)
Info:Ember (2011), Paperback, 260 pages
Collections:Read but unowned, Children's & YA, Read in 2012
Rating:***
Tags:fiction, young adult, family, romance, humour, Christmas, New York, America

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn (2010)

I *loved* this book .. it wasn't *deep* nor was it overflowing with angst 'n' pathos . . it was simply a sweet, "awww-ish" and entertaining read that left me wanting to go back in time in order to duplicate several key plot aspects - simply to see what might have developed! Recommended. ( )
  idajo | May 8, 2016 |
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
I really liked the way that this book was written with the two different authors taking on the role of each of their characters. Yet somehow I was still expecting more. I don't know what thou. I just finished the book and was left felling a little empty and let down. Maybe it was just the ending or that we never get to see what happens to Dash and Lily's relationship. I really don't know.

It was still an enjoyable read and different from what I have currently been reading. A change is always good. ( )

Rachel Cohnprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Levithan, Davidmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To Real Dash's Mom
Imagine this: You're in your favourite bookstore, scanning the shelves.

Told in the alternating voices of Dash and Lily, two sixteen-year-olds carry on a wintry scavenger hunt at Christmas-time in New York, neither knowing quite what--or who--they will find.

192 wanted3 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,847,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible