Arrr! (Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day)

Where is My Baby? by Harriet Ziefert

Where is My Baby?

by Harriet Ziefert

(1) 500 (1) animal fantasy (1) animals (9) baby (5) baby animals (4) board book (4) children (3) children's (2) cows (1) family (1) farm (4) farm animals (2) fiction (1) flaps (4) goats (1) infant (1) kids (1) kittens (1) Level 1 (1) lift the flap (2) mothers (2) picture book (4) piglets (1) pigs (1) read (1) repetition (1) series (1) sheep (1) toddler (2)

I read Where is my baby, in exchange for review from Edelweiss. The book was a quick read. The book had excellent colors, design, and graphics. Great read for the children

The book has each mama (or daddy) animal, looking for their baby. The book also teaches about the names of baby animals (chick, piglet, kid, etc). The kids loved the book.
  staciewyatt | Feb 17, 2013 |
"Where is my baby" is a story about animal mothers and their babies. The different animal mothers find their babies in this exciting lift-the-flap book. This book has bright vibrant colors.

I enjoyed reading this book because of the hands-on approach it takes. I teach Preschool and we are very much a touchy feely group!

In the classroom I would incorporate using a stuffed animal so that the children can get a visual feel of this story. We would also discuss the particular animal and the name of her baby. This would allow us to learn more about animals as well.
  RochelleRobinson | Aug 29, 2009 |

All the animal mothers on the farm are looking for their babies. Where is Duckling? Piglet? Kitten? Peek under the flaps to find the animal babies and learn the different sounds they make. Full-color illustrations.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:14 -0400)

Mother hen, mother pig, and five other animal mothers find their babies and reveal their names such as chick, piglet, kitten, on the flaps throughout this book.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,706,416 books! | Top bar: Always visible