The Pop-up Mice of Mr. Brice by Dr. Seuss

The Pop-up Mice of Mr. Brice

by Dr. Seuss

This was one of my all time favourite books as a kid. I loved going through each page, looking at each mouse. I lost track of my original copy long ago, but just recently found it (slightly worn, but better than mine had been last I saw it) at a yard sale. I read it to my son and he LOVED it.

Since it's not in the best condition I decided to look it up on amazon. Apparently not only is it no longer being made (the pop-ups were hand crafted), you can buy it USED from Amazon for $170 CAN!

Hopefully I will be able to keep it in the best condition possible as apparently there are very few of these books left.

Crossing my fingers I run across another one in better condition. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
originally published as The Many Mice of Mr. Brice

The talents and traits of 26 amazing mice are revealed in a Seussian cornucopia of flaps, pop-ups, add-ons, pull-tabs, and acetate on-lays that explore the concepts of letters, size, color, time, and word recognition.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:57 -0400)

Flaps, strings, and push and pull devices to move the illustrations help introduce Mr. Brice's mice and their activities.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,889,587 books! | Top bar: Always visible