Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern

Sh*t My Dad Says

by Justin Halpern

Simpatično. Zabavno. Lagano. Humor prema mojim kriterijima? - bumo vidli!
  rosenrot | Apr 1, 2016 |
A quick read, but very funny. I had started following the twitter feed back when it was growing in popularity. Although many of the pages are compilations of the twitter quotes, it was sweet to read the personal scenes of real life anecdotes that gave more dimension to the dad and son and their relationship with each other. ( )
  thealtereggo | Feb 26, 2016 |
Some of the punch lines are hilarious and makes you hold your stomach for laughs. Very small book (less than 150 pages) and humorous :-)
Unfortunately its only the (situational) punch lines at the end of the chapters that i liked the most and some really are out of this world ;-) ( )
  _RSK | Jan 26, 2016 |
Funny book about the father of a twenty something. Loved the sitcom and the book was even funnier. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |

Justin Halpernprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Schemmel, SeanReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my dad, mom, Dan, Evan, Jose, and Amanda
Thank you for all your love and support
"All I ask is that you pick up your shit so you don't leave your bedroom looking like it was used for a gang bang. Also, sorry that your girlfriend dumped you."

When I was twenty-eight years old, I lived in Los Angeles and was in the third year of a long-distance relationship with my girlfriend, who lived in San Diego. Most Fridays I'd sit in traffic for three and a half hours as my 1999 Ford Ranger crawled 126 miles down the I-5 to San Diego. Every once in a while my car would decide to shut off its engine. Meanwhile, its radio was busted, so I only got one station, whose playlist seemed limited to songs from the burgeoning rapper Flo Rida. There's nothing like merging onto a freeway only to have your engine stop, steering wheel lock, and a deejay scream, "And here's MY MAN, Flo Rida, with his new hit 'Right Round'! Let's get this party started!"
"That woman was sexy. . . . Out of your league? Son, let women figure out why they won't screw you. Don't do it for them."
"Do people your age know how to comb their hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their heads and started fucking."

"The worst thing you can be is a liar. . . . Okay, fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but then number two is liar. Nazi one, liar two."

On My First Day of Kindergarten
"You thought it was hard? If kindergarten is busting your ass, I got some bad news for you about the rest of life."
On Leaving My Toys Around the House
"Goddamn it, I just sat on your goddamned truck guy...Optimus Prime? I don't give a shit what it's called, keep it away from where I like to put my ass."

Tuesdays with Morrie meets F My Life in this hilarious coming-of-age book about a son's relationship with his foul-mouthed father by the 29-year-old comedy writer who created the massively popular Twitter feed of the same name.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,891,428 books! | Top bar: Always visible