Geweckt/House of Night 8 by P. C. Cast…

Geweckt/House of Night 8 (edition 2011)

by P. C. Cast Kristin Cast

Member:tani210
Title:Geweckt/House of Night 8
Authors:P. C. Cast Kristin Cast
Info:Fischer FJB (2011), Hardcover

Awakened by P. C. Cast

English (70)  German (1)  All languages (71)
I found it a little slow, and not as exciting as previous books. However, overall it was a good book. Excited to start the next one! ( )
  vanisheDsaRah | Apr 10, 2018 |
I have read and heard good authors say that they don't dictate what their characters do, they just write down the story that their characters present to them ... so when a character does something -- like, say, become a jerk -- it's not the author deciding that they're sick of this character and want to write him out as much as it's the character was actually a jerk ... I'm looking at you Erik.

I can see this in these novels ... the characters are so 3-dimensional that there is no doubt in my mind that for these authors they live within them and the authors are simply telling their story.

I positively love this series.

Adrianne ( )
  Adrianne_p | Mar 13, 2018 |
While I was reading this book I couldn’t stop thinking about other things. I don’t know if I’m getting sick of this series or if this book just wasn’t as good as some of the others. It seemed to be very slow with not a lot happening. I didn’t get pulled in like I have before with these books and I didn’t find it at all interesting until the last few chapters.

It did have it’s good moments, but like I said, they were near the end and by that point it was a little late. I almost gave up on this book. There were also some things that made me angry and I spent a lot of the time rolling my eyes at the characters.

In the end, I will probably still buy the next book, Destined, and keep going with this series until the end. I just hope it gets better. ( )
  TheTreeReader | Feb 3, 2018 |
Looking forward to #9... this truly feels like the middle - much like #6. ( )
  lissabeth21 | Oct 3, 2017 |
Not sure about the ending of this one.. You could kinda see where the main points of the story were going, the ending did put a few kinks in MY fabric of storyline, and it's only been how long since this series started (in their reality) what 4 months.. geesh I'm exhausted. ( )
  lollyletsgo | Aug 10, 2017 |

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cast, KristinAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Kristin and I would like to dedicate this book to LGBT teens.Gender preference does not define you.Your spirit defines you.It gets better.We heart you.No matter what “they” say, life is really about love, always love.
A disquieting sense of irritation awakened Neferet.

Zoey has returned from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey--or her relationship with her super-hot Warrior, Stark--ever be the same?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,619,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible