Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

Queen of Babble (edition 2007)

by Meg Cabot

Member:kiwibookworm
Title:Queen of Babble
Authors:Meg Cabot
Info:Avon A (2007), Paperback, 336 pages

Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

Recently added bylisan., private library, Nextian, sandefitz, cmlasky, Amnesia, Bugetta, benishkhanx, ChrissyN

English (47)  Portuguese (1)  Dutch (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (50)
I have decided to stop pretending and admit to the world that I LOVE MEG CABOT. I know they're trashy but they're fun, and she's just about the only author of this type that I like. Her writing isn't annoying or overdone or to explanatory or anything. At times it's too verbal or too simple but it fits for the genre. QoB are my favorite Meg Cabot books so far. Can't wait for the third one! ( )
  GraceZ | Sep 6, 2014 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
cute, fast read for an older teen girl. some sexual content. the main character is funny and adorable, constantly getting herself into crazy and also fantastic situations. hilarity ensues. my favorite book from the series. ( )
  RegionalRRockstars | Apr 25, 2013 |
on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 I wrote about this book:

Hi there. I am off to bed and just finished this book. Liked it. As I said a quick and easy read and I liked the sex talk. ;)
Now I can take book 2 with me upstairs to read. (there seems to be a book 3/) will visit amazon.com to check.
8.5

Marlene-NL | Apr 12, 2013 |
Even though this narrator annoyed the crap out of me it's still Meg Cabot and too cute for words. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |
To Benjamin
I can't believe this.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060851996, Paperback)

Lizzie Nichols has a problem: she can't keep anything to herself. And when she opens her big mouth on a trip to London, her good intentions get her long-distance beau, Andrew, in major hot water. Now she's stuck in England with no boyfriend and no place to stay until the departure date on her nonrefundable airline ticket. Fortunately, Lizzie's best friend and college roommate, Shari, is spending her summer catering weddings in a sixteenth-century château in southern France. Who cares if Lizzie's never traveled alone in her life and only speaks rudimentary French? She's off to Souillac to lend a helping hand!

One glimpse of gorgeous Château Mirac—and of gorgeous Luke, the son of the château's owner—and Lizzie's smitten. But thanks to her chronic inability to keep a secret, before the first cork has been popped Luke hates her, the bride is in tears, and Château Mirac is on the road to becoming a lipo-recovery spa. Add to that the arrival of ex-beau Andrew, who's looking for "closure" (or at least a loan), and everything—including Lizzie's shot at true love—is in la toilette . . . unless she can figure out some way to use her big mouth to save the day.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:50 -0400)

Recent college graduate Lizzie Nichols takes the money intended for a downpayment on a New York apartment and travels to London to be with Andrew who she thought was her dream man, and upon learning her mistake moves on to France to stay with a friend who is working at a chateau for the summer, where her inability to keep secrets leads to big trouble and a better love. Contains adult content.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,491,646 books! | Top bar: Always visible