Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Authors:Kiersten White
Info:HarperTeen (2010), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 352 pages
Tags:paranormal, supernatural, fey, HarperTeen, YA

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

English (156)  Italian (1)  All languages (157)
Not the typical supernatural novel. I liked this new twist with the fairies, just enough fairy info, but not too much for my over-fairyed brain. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Evie is a bit of an odd one and the relationship between her and her ex (for the life of me can’t remember his name) is a little strange. But I loved Lend. He was totally cute, in a number of different ways because he can shape shift. I think the only thing that bothered me about this book is that, despite it being a good read and an all round YA good time, I am not craving the second one.

Full Review at: Http://vashmanbooks.blogspot.com ( )
  Jayne.Winn | Jun 26, 2014 |
Fun, kind of a new take on Men In Black with faeries and other "species" instead of aliens. I love the main character. It's fun to see her fall for a boy who is literally transparent while trying to fend off her ex-fae boyfriend. Can't wait to see where the series goes in book 2! ( )
  camibrite | May 25, 2014 |
awesome paranormal book ( )
  Mimi_styles | May 11, 2014 |
Paranormalcy is definitely on the young side of young adult, but I still had fun with it. It’s a quick, entertaining read featuring a spunky heroine and a predictable, yet sweet, romance. The cover made me think it was going to be moody and dramatic, but it’s actually a pretty light, upbeat story with a good amount of humor. I enjoyed it more than I expected - a nice surprise. ( )
  les121 | Apr 26, 2014 |

Is contained in

FOR
MOM AND DAD
AND FOR
NOAH, MY LOVE
"Wait - did you - you just yawned!" The vampire's arms, raised over his head in the classic Dracula pose, dropped to his sides.

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.
Normal is so overrated.

When a dark prophecy begins to come true, sixteen-year-old Evie of the International Paranormal Containment Agency must not only try to stop it, she must also uncover its connection to herself and the alluring shapeshifter, Lend.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,711,157 books! | Top bar: Always visible