Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Authors:Kiersten White
Info:HarperTeen (2010), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 352 pages
Tags:paranormal, supernatural, fey, HarperTeen, YA

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

English (178)  Italian (1)  All languages (179)
Oh my gosh I am in love with this!!!! Where can I get my own pink taser?? ( )
  gracefranks25 | Apr 24, 2016 |
This book will keep you wanting more... You won't be able to get enough of the love, the thrill, and the faeries..... (;

You'll fall in love with our sweet shape-shifter and our "HOT", slightly evil, faerie..

Get ready for an amazing book... I highly recommend this to people who don't mind slow beginnings and love paranormal romances.

To read the rest of this review, click the direct link to the post on the CommonBookSense blog!

http://commonbooksense.blogspot.com/2015/07/paranormalcy-book-one-of-paranormalc... ( )
  CommonBookSense | Apr 1, 2016 |
Paranormalcy is an urban fantasy novel that brings its own twist to the genre, particular with the characterizations. Personally speaking, I was quite fond of the main character, Evie, as she is not your typical teen novel heroine. As well as being particularly badass, she's also quite quirky and hilarious at times, with a hint of glam thrown in (she loves the color pink, after all). Also, the whole concept of there being an International Paranormal Containment Agency, while not particularly original, is really bought to life in this book. It's a string of clichés, but somehow, it works. Even the romance bits are (thankfully) not overdone, leaving substantial room for plot and character development. I'd say its a hidden gem in the teen fantasy genre, and worth reading. ( )
  kdavis17 | Apr 1, 2016 |
I have been looking forward to this book since finding Ms. White on Twitter and Facebook. Evie is as delightful a character as her author is. I savored this book on my recent vacation and eagerly look forward to many more books from Ms. White. Wonderful dialogue, intriguing characters and quick pacing held my attention from the first sentence. ( )
  BranC | Mar 31, 2016 |
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |

Is contained in

FOR
MOM AND DAD
AND FOR
NOAH, MY LOVE
"Wait - did you - you just yawned!" The vampire's arms, raised over his head in the classic Dracula pose, dropped to his sides.

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.
Normal is so overrated.

When a dark prophecy begins to come true, sixteen-year-old Evie of the International Paranormal Containment Agency must not only try to stop it, she must also uncover its connection to herself and the alluring shapeshifter, Lend.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,250,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible