The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen) by Julie…

The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen) (edition 2011)

by Julie Kagawa

Member:LaneLiterati
Title:The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)
Authors:Julie Kagawa
Info:Harlequin Teen (2011), Edition: Original, Paperback, 368 pages
Collections:2013 Archive
Rating:*****
Tags:Linsey Milillo, 2013

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Another amazing book by the talented Julie. I didn't want to put it down though didn't want this book to end either. Full of adventure, intrigue, surprises and love. Ash and Meghan are a lovely couple and can't wait to see what happens to them in the next book. I hope they can find their HEA and poor Puck as well. Looking forward to seeing what next Julie has up her sleeve. Trust me, if you enjoy stories about the Fae and romance, you won't be able to put this series down!! ( )
  Eire2011 | Mar 11, 2016 |
DNF ( )
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |
The iron Fae are invading the Nevernever, the Summer and Winter courts are fading, war is upon them. Ash Puck and Megan have been exiled to the human realm. Ash and megan make a grand united front that helps strengthen their united front, when the courts call them back for help. They may not come out of this fight alive, everyone seem against them. There is so much love between them, so much pain in their future.
I loved the fantastical Iron fae, unique, fearsome and even sweet. I know they are evil destroying the Nevernever. Wait till you read about them, they are each so intricately put together. Glitch and Razor stole the spotlight. Grim, another great character, makes his kitty presence known in a typical snide cat way.
I can not wait for the Iron Knight ! ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Best of Iron Fey series, Ash is dark and sweet, Puck is simply reckless as always. No words to praise Meghan, Grim is a good kitty. ( )
  Chiththarthan | Dec 29, 2015 |
This is by far my favorite book in this series so far. I love that Meghan finally grows her spine out and finally starts wanting to do things for herself. I was so happy when I started reading this book. It is excellent. I hated how, yet again, the fairy monarchs needed her to come to their rescue, and as usual, she stood up and did what was right.

I love seeing the relationship between Ash and Meghan grow as well as the many other relationships we see in this book. I also have to admit to tearing up at the end of this book. There is definitely not a cliff hanger at the end but it's not a HEA...there is definitely still more to this story and I can't wait to read it.

The way Ms. Kagawa formats and executes this book is flawless and beautiful. It wasn't predictable and I loved it. Can't wait to read The Iron Knight. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
Summer Fades.
Ice Melts.
Here's What's Left.
To Erica and Gail, Ash's biggest fans. And to Nick, always my inspiration.
Eleven years ago, on my sixth birthday, my father disappeared.

Meghan Chase, who is half faery, half human, knows that the struggle against the Iron Fey is not yet over and that they will tear her away from the banished prince she loves and force her into battles she may not survive.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,833,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible