Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 by…

Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (edition 2010)

by Vivian Arend

Member:leahjc23
Title:Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3
Authors:Vivian Arend
Info:Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (2010), Kindle Edition

Wolf Games by Vivian Arend

"3 out of 5 stars. I have yet to read the other books in this series but if this one is like the others then I have high hopes for it. It's a sweet tale about..."

Read more of this review and a TEASER here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/05/made-grade-granite-lake-wolve... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Jan 20, 2019 |
Another good story. I liked both Eric and Maggie. I do wish we'd gotten more info on the problems Maggie was having because she denied her wolf. I liked that she didn't just give in instantly to the mate-bond. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
I love the Warning labels for these Samhain books. Here is the one for this book: Contains uber-sexy werewolves of Russian descent, reluctant mates and exotic travels through the Yukon wilderness. Includes sarcasm and hot nookie under the Midnight Sun. This very short novel was a fun, quick read. Maggie meets Eric on the way to spend time with her sister (from Book 2). She has been denying her wolf because of the trauma she faced dealing with the same evil Alpha as her sister did. Eric is the pack Beta and recognizes her as his mate. He is completely different than the wolf pack she knew. He helps her adjust and they fall in love ( )
  kmartin802 | Mar 26, 2010 |

After seven years of total denial, Maggie Raynor's body and her inner wolf are in full revolt. Weak and shaky, she literally falls into the very large and capable arms of the Granite Lake Beta, Erik Costanov. The last thing she wants is a mate, particularly when just looking at another wolf scares her to death. And one as big and sexy as Erik? Really bad idea, no matter what her libido says. Erik expected to meet Maggie in Whitehorse to escort her to the home of her sister, his pack's Omega. Sheer chance puts him in the right place at the right time to catch her, but the realization that hits him with the force of a full body shot is no accident. She's his mate. An even bigger shock? She wants no part of him, not until she resolves her issues. She'll have to work fast, because they're both selected to represent the pack during the premier sporting event for wolves in the north.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,422,108 books! | Top bar: Always visible