Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich

English (79)  Dutch (1)  All languages (80)
A quickie just for fun--oh! and to up my books-to-weeks ratio for the year.
  JudyGibson | Jul 17, 2016 |
I was surprised that I enjoyed this one as much as I did. Best of the "Between the Numbers" books so far for me.

I liked the monkeys, Tank - the cat lady and Joe's brother. ( )
  nx74defiant | Jun 4, 2016 |
This audiobook was mostly a waste of time.  I enjoyed Grandma Mazur and Lula as usual, but the pack of monkeys were a little much.  I did enjoy Carl for a bit, but by the third round of Super Mario Brothers, I was over him, too.  I didn't see the purpose of throwing in Diesel, another possible love interest for Stephanie.  As if she needed another inept complication in her life.  And the supervillain Wolf" was a little much for me, too." ( )
  jguidry | May 31, 2016 |
and I may ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
This was a book club choice. It was not my style of book but I did enjoy Carl the monkey. He was funny. ( )
  lacey.tucker | Mar 10, 2016 |

Evanovich, Janetprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Feingold, DeborahAuthor photosecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I'd like to acknowledge the Unmentionable assistance of Alex Evanovich, Peter Evanovich, and my St. Martin's Press editor and friend, SuperJen Enderlin
Sometimes you get up in the morning and you know it's going to be one of those days.
I'm from Jersey. I get my adventure on the Turnpike. I only fly if there's a beach or casino involved. And then it's in a big plane serving alcohol.

The First Full Length Stephanie Plum Between-the-Numbers Novel from #1 Bestselling Author Janet Evanovich.

Turn on all the lights and check under your bed. Things are about to get spooky in Trenton, New Jersey.
According to legend, the Jersey Devil prowls the Pine Barrens and soars above the treetops in the dark of night. As eerie as this might seem, there are things in the Barrens that are even more frightening and dangerous. And there are monkeys. Lots of monkeys.
Wulf Grimoire is a world wanderer and an opportunist who can kill without remorse and disappear like smoke. He’s chosen Martin Munch, boy genius, as his new business partner, and he’s chosen the Barrens as his new playground.
Munch received his doctorate degree in quantum physics when he was twenty-two. He’s now twenty-four, and while his brain is large, his body hasn’t made it out of the boys’ department at Macy’s. Anyone who says good things come in small packages hasn’t met Munch. Wulf Grimoire is looking for world domination. Martin Munch would be happy if he could just get a woman naked and tied to a tree.
Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum has Munch on her most-wanted list for failure to appear in court. Plum is the all-American girl stuck in an uncomfortable job, succeeding on luck and tenacity. Usually she gets her man. This time she gets a monkey. She also gets a big guy named Diesel.
Diesel pops in and out of Plum’s life like birthday cake – delicious to look at and taste, not especially healthy as a steady diet, gone by the end of the week if not sooner. He’s an über bounty hunter with special skills when it comes to tracking men and pleasing women. He’s after Grimoire, and now he’s also after Munch. And if truth were told, he wouldn’t mind setting Stephanie Plum in his crosshairs.
Diesel and Plum hunt down Munch and Grimoire, following them into the Barrens, surviving cranberry bogs, the Jersey Devil, a hair-raising experience, sand in their underwear, and, of course . . . monkeys.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:58 -0400)

Wulf Grimoire is a world wanderer and an opportunist who can kill without remorse and disappear like smoke. He's chosen Martin Munch, boy genius, as his new business partner, and he's chosen the Barrens of Trenton, New Jersey, as his new playground. It's up to Plum and Diesel, an ?uber bounty hunter with special skills when it comes to tracking men and pleasing women, to hunt down Munch and Grimoire.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,727,364 books! | Top bar: Always visible