Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by…

Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel) (original 2005; edition 2007)

by Janet Evanovich

Member:JulieKramer1
Title:Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel)
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:Amazon Remainders Account (2007), Hardcover, 320 pages

Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich (2005)

Recently added bythebookdisciple, doubletreechang, LedyardLibrary, private library, hathor03, pjpfodl

English (88)  French (1)  All languages (89)
LOVED this one, but it also put back into the "I don't know who I love more" category. Cupcake or Babe... hmmmmm... ( )
  onebeanshy | Jun 20, 2018 |
Ranger's voice may not be enough to keep me listening to these books. The "plot" was even weaker than the previous installment. ( )
  hopeevey | May 30, 2018 |
This is my first Stephanie Plum book but won’t be my last. I listened to the audio version of this while I daily walks with the dog and loved the storyline. It also was “performed” very well. (Borrowed audio copy from my local library.) ( )
  NixieH | May 30, 2018 |
Really, I thought this book was somewhere between a 2 and a 3 because, as usual, Stephanie drove me nuts. All the same, there is something about this series that keeps me coming back for more. It could be Morelli and Ranger, or maybe it's the feeling that since I started reading the series I shouldn't stop until I'm caught up. ( )
  LynneCatherine | Mar 21, 2018 |
This book is a Jan-Jen production, brought to life through the extraordinary powers of SuperEditor Jen Enderlin.
Thanks to Shanna Littlejohn for suggesting the title for this book.
My name is Stephanie Plum.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0312985347, Mass Market Paperback)

Stephanie Plum, Trenton's favorite bondswoman, is having a career crisis, which gives Janet Evanovich plenty of opportunities to showcase her series heroine in a variety of alternative vocations, from dry cleaner to factory worker. Most of them don't last a full working day, which is good for the reader, since it plunges Stephanie back into the always seedy, often dangerous, and always colorful world of fugitives who'd rather flee than face their day in court. She may be tired of having her life threatened, her cars torched or blown up, and her apartment broken into, but one thing she can say about her job is that it's never boring... and neither is she. Despite her intentions of going straight at a job with a little more security and a bit less excitement, an old client won't let her--he keeps leaving her threatening notes, stalking and scaring her, and making sure she needs the protection of the two men in her life--Joe Morelli, the sexy cop who's been bedding her since high school, and Ranger, the even sexier tough guy who can take down the meanest fugitive around but has a tender spot in his heart for the plucky Ms. Plum. All Evanovich fans' favorite characters people this sprightly caper novel, including Lula, the fast-food-chomping former hooker who's hot to take over Stephanie's job but really belongs in a WWE Takedown; Grandma Mazur, who'd rather go to a wake than a fancy-dress ball; Grandma Bella, the matriarch of the Morelli family whose evil eye frightens even the indomitable Stephanie; and Valerie, Stephanie's sister, who's about to embark on another trip to the altar. A great beach read, Eleven on Top is a guilty pleasure that will delight readers of the author's 10 earlier novels and should win her even more fans. --Jane Adams

Amazon.com Exclusive Content

Amazon.com's Significant Seven
Janet Evanovich kindly agreed to take the life quiz we like to give to all our authors: the Amazon.com Significant Seven.

Q: What book has had the most significant impact on your life?
A: Uncle Scrooge adventures by Carl Barks. They gave me a lifelong love of the adventure story both in film and literature. And I wouldn't mind pushing my quarters around with a bulldozer in real life, either.

Q: You are stranded on a desert island with only one book, one CD, and one DVD--what are they?
A: Book: The Neiman Marcus holiday catalog (I can pretend I'm shopping.)
CD: MTV’s Grind, Volume 1 (Happy music and I love the samba.)
DVD: Shrek 2 (Happy movie.)

Q: What is the worst lie you've ever told?
A: "No. Your butt doesn't look big in those pants." Said to myself.

Q: Describe the perfect writing environment.
A: No phone. Locked door. Room service. Silence. My cat (Gus) on my lap.

Q: If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
A: "Later, Dudes!"

Q: Who is the one person living or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
A: Jim Henson (creator of the Muppets)

Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
A: The ability to eat Cheez Doodles and Krispy Kremes and never get fat.

The Stephanie Plum Series

One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six
See the entire Stephanie Plum series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:51 -0400)

Hoping to discontinue her career as a bounty hunter for something safer, Stephanie Plum is inadvertently drawn into a case that is complicated by her tangled love life, her chaotic family, and her penchant for wrecking cars.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,565,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible