Full House by Janet Evanovich

Full House

by Janet Evanovich

Series: Full Series (book 1)

Really liked this one! Fun hearing from Nick and Billie In Full House, Nick Kaharchek senses danger the minute he sees Billie Pearce. She represents everything he’s always avoided.Ý Happy in her home life, a divorced mother of two, Billie is the epitome of stability. She’s also irresistibly fascinating to the footloose Kaharchek… in a car crash sort of way. Their fateful meeting leads to a story filled with seduction and mayhem and love everlasting. ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
Not her usual stuff.. I much prefer the adventures of Stephanie Plum! This was much too much "chick lit" and I won't be seeking out others in the same series..

It was entertaining, when I had nothing else to read (found this in a local op shop when visiting out of town) but definitely not my style. ( )
  Mecaza | Sep 28, 2014 |
While written before the Plum novels the sharing of the authorship appear to have raised this book to above those of her earlier work. This was a novel worth bothering about. It is ofcourse what we would expect from evanaovich, a lighthearted romance. In this book she does manage to get teh sparkel between the characters to go off a little.
Not as good as the Plunm novels but if I had not read them I would still have reccomended this one ( )
  jessicariddoch | Jan 9, 2014 |
Full House is about Billie a single mother of two and Nick a wealthy playboy who is using her. He falls in love with her while they are acting like a couple. Nicks family is a little crazy and things go horribly wrong on the wedding day. A great book that has me looking forward to the rest of the series. I haven't felt like this about her series since the begining of the Stephanie Plum series.
  honeydew69862004 | May 12, 2013 |
Great series of a off beat romance ( )
  suefitz1 | Apr 3, 2013 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hughes, CharlotteAuthorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is for my fans—for those of you who have been with me since the very beginning, and who have asked me to get one of my early (1989) romance novels, Full House, into print again, and for all of you who wanted to see what my early books looked like, and who have asked me to put Full House into print so that you can read it for the first time. As I read this book again, it was interesting for me to take a trip down memory lane and see my writer’s roots. Some things haven’t changed—I still like a good slapstick joke, and I’d rather laugh than cry. Some things have—I’m a lot sneakier, my plotting is a lot more intricate, and my characters spend a lot less time kissing and a whole lot more time dodging bullets these days. I’ve gone back an enlarged this book with the help of my good friend Charlotte Hughes. And Charlotte and I will continue to work together on future stories. All of you fans asked me for it—so here it is. Just for you—enjoy.
Nicolas Kaharchek surveyed his seven new polo students moving across the sandy practice field.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312983271, Mass Market Paperback)

Filled with Evanovich's trademark style and wit, Full House is romantic suspense with a twist...

Her life was pleasant, proper, and predictable-- until he showed up and trouble moved in...

Polo instructor Nicholas Kaharchek senses danger the minute he sees Billie Pearce. She represents everything he's so artfully avoided. Happy in her home life, a divorced mother of two, Billie is the epitome of stability. They have nothing in common.

To his horror, Nick is fascinated-- and irresistibly attracted. When Billie generously offers to share her home with Nick's crazy cousin Deedee for a while, Nick finds himself visiting-- often. And while each is slowly seduced by the other's charms, and both are wildly encouraged by devious Deedee, Billie and Nick find out that what they have in common is most important of all. But neither one knows that danger is lurking where they least expect it and a killer is closing in on them.

Sneak peek of Visions of Sugar Plums inside!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:27:25 -0400)

As polo instructor Nick Kaharchek and mother-of-two Billie Pearce enjoy a budding romance, a killer closes in on them.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,378,166 books! | Top bar: Always visible