dismiss

Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

Hot Six (2000)

by Janet Evanovich

Series: Stephanie Plum (6)

Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum and Trenton vice cop Joe Morelli join forces to find the madman killer who shot and barbecued the youngest son of international black-market arms dealer Alexander Ramos.

English (78)  Swedish (1)  Spanish (1)  German (1)  Catalan (1)  French (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (84)
I am enjoying this series. I am finding myself laughing at Stephanie and Lula. This book is about Ranger being on the run and having a bounty out for him. Vinnie asks Stephanie to bring him in because he has skipped. Stephanie won't do it.

Stephanie is being followed by two guys and Joyce Bernhardt. The trouble Stephanie gets into trying to stay away from both of them. They are both looking for Ranger. Ranger is one you cannot find if he doesn't want to be found.

Stephanie and Joe are still at it. And yet there is tension between Stephanie and Ranger. I love the interactions between all of the characters. I will be reading number Seven next! ( )
  crazy4reading | Apr 16, 2020 |
This one was hilarious! With the driving tests, the interactions with Lulu and the mafiosos. ( )
  AnnaHernandez | Oct 17, 2019 |
Hot Six
Stephanie Plum, Book 6

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continue the series

The Characters:

Stephanie Plum:
Joe, Lula, Ranger

The Story:

Things in Stephanie’s world never slow down. Ranger has skipped bail, Grandma has moved in and Stephanie now has to take over looking for the big sharks at the bail bond agency. This of course brings trouble for Stephanie and her sidekick Lula.

The narrator was better this time still not great with the different voices but not as distracting.

The Random Thoughts:

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | May 31, 2019 |
Another fun mystery from Evanovich. In this one Ranger is the FTA. A local gun runner was found inside a burned building and Ranger was the last one to be seen at the scene of the crime. Ranger we all know is going to be a hard one to catch. Full of what we've come to expect from a Stephanie Plum novel, her car gets destroyed again. A few of the fun character that are thrown in are Mooner, the Dealer and we meet Bob the dog in this one. Fun quick read. ( )
  ChrisWeir | Jan 12, 2019 |
Stephanie Plum is the ultimate character, dealing with her grandma, Ranger skipping bail, dog ownership, and more. This book made me laugh and smile. Didn't want to put it down. Full of action and comedy, Hot Six is a must read. ( )
  Preston.Kringle | Nov 23, 2018 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mazar, DebiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Thanks to Eileen Hoffman and Larry Martine for suggesting the title for this book.
Okay, so here's the thing.
Unknown if audiobook is abridged or unabridged.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,451,719 books! | Top bar: Always visible