Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich

Two for the Dough (1996)

by Janet Evanovich

English (97)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  Swedish (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (101)
Funny, well written and engaging! A touch predictable but entertaining regardless. I love her grandma!! She is a real trouble maker!! Can not wait to see what is next for Stephanie Plum! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
Stephanie Plum had me by the first book. I will read her entire series. The characters are unique. The storyline original. I love to laugh and Evanovich has a great sense of humor. ( )
  mahree | Oct 13, 2014 |
Enjoyable characters, enjoyable storyline. I especially like Grandma Mazur ... I can see Sophia from Golden Girls in that part. I really enjoy the fact that Stephanie Plum is a great anti-hero. She just stumbles through it all like real people do. ( )
  AliceAnna | Aug 31, 2014 |
entertaining, and it doesn't take a lot of thought to get through it. kind of like watching a chick flick... ( )
  lloyd1175 | Mar 22, 2014 |
I was still kind of on the fence about these books but they're starting to grow on me. And I'm loving the back and forth between Stephanie and Joe, it's really entertaining ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |
To Alex and Peter

Because they're always had more faith than common sense-and are careful not to step on a dream.
I knew Ranger was beside me because I could see his earring gleaming in the moonlight.

Kenny Mancuso shot his childhood buddy Moogey Bues in the knee and then jumped bail. Now bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case to track Kenny down.

Then someone finishes Moogey off, Kenny can't be found, twenty-four coffins are missing, and there's some ex-army heavy artillery roaming the streets. And Joe Morelli - the cop with more than a professional interest in her every move - is tailing Stephanie.

With a healthy disregard for the law, and an unhealthy dependence on marshmallow hot chocolate, Stephanie's a match for anyone - even Morelli. That is, until her eccentric grandmother goes AWOL and little pieces of corpses start to disappear...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312948964, Mass Market Paperback)

Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is still learning the ropes at her cousin Vinnie's bail bond office, so when she sets out on the trail of Kenny Mancuso--a suspiciously wealthy, working class Trenton boy who has just shot his best friend--the stakes are higher than ever. That Mancuso is distantly related to vice cop Joe Morelli--who is trying to beat Stephanie to the punch--only makes the hunt more thrilling….

Taking pointers from her bounty hunter pal, Ranger, and using her pistol-packing Granda Mazur as a decoy, Stephanie is soon closing in on her mark. But Morelli and his libido are worthy foes. And a more sinister kind of enemy has made his first move…and his next move might be Stephanie's last.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:28:26 -0400)

Pursuing Kenny Mancuso, who fled after inadvertently shooting his best friend, New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum becomes involved in an all-out manhunt for gunrunners and illegal weapons and is pursued by vice cop Joe Morelli.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,045,849 books! | Top bar: Always visible