Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum Novels) by…

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum Novels) (original 1996; edition 2010)

by Janet Evanovich

Member:andrea.oldridge
Title:Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum Novels)
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2010), Edition: 1 Reprint, Paperback, 352 pages

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, No. 2) by Janet Evanovich (1996)

English (126)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  Swedish (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (130)
Very fun read! ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
Another mystery within a mystery. Who is responsible for the deaths? Is Kenny guilty? Will Stephanie and Morelli get together? I would have liked this better if they had spent less time inside a funeral home, although I agree with other reviewers that Grandma Mazur is a real star in this one. Still, more gruesome than the first book. ( )
  krazy4katz | May 26, 2018 |
I Laughed aloud many times! I love the characters! Grandma Mazur Rocks!! Looking forward to the next installment! ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
Stephanie is after another bail jumper and half racing, half teaming up with Morelli to the see who can solve the mystery and catch Kenny first. But when Kenny threatens Grandma Mazur, all bets are off...

I really enjoyed this installment and after 2 books I have to say..... Stephanie really needs to invest in some home security equipment, and I just love her Grandma! ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
Wish they did an unabridged version for audible. ( )
  lydiasbooks | Jan 17, 2018 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
Perini, BenCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Alex and Peter

Because they're always had more faith than common sense-and are careful not to step on a dream.
I knew Ranger was beside me because I could see his earring gleaming in the moonlight.

Kenny Mancuso shot his childhood buddy Moogey Bues in the knee and then jumped bail. Now bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case to track Kenny down.

Then someone finishes Moogey off, Kenny can't be found, twenty-four coffins are missing, and there's some ex-army heavy artillery roaming the streets. And Joe Morelli - the cop with more than a professional interest in her every move - is tailing Stephanie.

With a healthy disregard for the law, and an unhealthy dependence on marshmallow hot chocolate, Stephanie's a match for anyone - even Morelli. That is, until her eccentric grandmother goes AWOL and little pieces of corpses start to disappear...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312948964, Mass Market Paperback)

Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is still learning the ropes at her cousin Vinnie's bail bond office, so when she sets out on the trail of Kenny Mancuso--a suspiciously wealthy, working class Trenton boy who has just shot his best friend--the stakes are higher than ever. That Mancuso is distantly related to vice cop Joe Morelli--who is trying to beat Stephanie to the punch--only makes the hunt more thrilling….

Taking pointers from her bounty hunter pal, Ranger, and using her pistol-packing Granda Mazur as a decoy, Stephanie is soon closing in on her mark. But Morelli and his libido are worthy foes. And a more sinister kind of enemy has made his first move…and his next move might be Stephanie's last.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:50 -0400)

Pursuing Kenny Mancuso, who fled after inadvertently shooting his best friend, New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum becomes involved in an all-out manhunt for gunrunners and illegal weapons and is pursued by vice cop Joe Morelli.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,398,808 books! | Top bar: Always visible