Due di troppo - I casi di Stephanie Plum n.…

Due di troppo - I casi di Stephanie Plum n. 2 (1996)

by Evanovich Janet, Massaron Stefano (Translator)

Member:saintwo2005
Title:Due di troppo - I casi di Stephanie Plum n. 2
Authors:Evanovich Janet
Other authors:Massaron Stefano (Translator)
Info:Salani
Tags:2000, narrativa

Two For The Dough by Janet Evanovich (1996)

English (111)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  Swedish (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (115)
Another ligh hearted adventure with Stephanie Plum. This books hit its stride much better and ealier than tha last. I guess familiarity with Stephanie's character helped. Granda Mazur gets in on the act too - quite amusing and another easy diverting read. ( )
  Laurochka | Feb 6, 2016 |
Very entertaining. A little predictable but the few laugh out loud moments made that worth it. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
This is a re-read for me. Not really sure how many times I've read it but, a few. I've decided recently to re-read the series and they still are for me a quick read.

This is the second book in the Stephanie Plum Series, and still is to this day my favorite. Mostly because I love the character of Grandma Mazur. She is hilarious and I love that she doesn't take crap from anyone and does what she wants to do at her age. I also like the dynamics between her and Joe, typical cat and mouse. ( )
  alwelker | Jan 25, 2016 |

alwelker | Jan 25, 2016 |
Stephanie Plum makes me laugh. I love all the characters--Morelli, Grandma Mazur, and I feel a definite kinship with Stephanie's mother. Reading this book was fun! ( )
  penelopemarzec | Jan 19, 2016 |
To Alex and Peter

Because they're always had more faith than common sense-and are careful not to step on a dream.
I knew Ranger was beside me because I could see his earring gleaming in the moonlight.

Kenny Mancuso shot his childhood buddy Moogey Bues in the knee and then jumped bail. Now bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case to track Kenny down.

Then someone finishes Moogey off, Kenny can't be found, twenty-four coffins are missing, and there's some ex-army heavy artillery roaming the streets. And Joe Morelli - the cop with more than a professional interest in her every move - is tailing Stephanie.

With a healthy disregard for the law, and an unhealthy dependence on marshmallow hot chocolate, Stephanie's a match for anyone - even Morelli. That is, until her eccentric grandmother goes AWOL and little pieces of corpses start to disappear...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312948964, Mass Market Paperback)

Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is still learning the ropes at her cousin Vinnie's bail bond office, so when she sets out on the trail of Kenny Mancuso--a suspiciously wealthy, working class Trenton boy who has just shot his best friend--the stakes are higher than ever. That Mancuso is distantly related to vice cop Joe Morelli--who is trying to beat Stephanie to the punch--only makes the hunt more thrilling….

Taking pointers from her bounty hunter pal, Ranger, and using her pistol-packing Granda Mazur as a decoy, Stephanie is soon closing in on her mark. But Morelli and his libido are worthy foes. And a more sinister kind of enemy has made his first move…and his next move might be Stephanie's last.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:50 -0400)

Pursuing Kenny Mancuso, who fled after inadvertently shooting his best friend, New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum becomes involved in an all-out manhunt for gunrunners and illegal weapons and is pursued by vice cop Joe Morelli.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,122,019 books! | Top bar: Always visible