Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel by…

Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel (original 2004; edition 2004)

by Janet Evanovich

Member:alisonsteel
Title:Ten Big Ones: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:

Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, No. 10) by Janet Evanovich (2004)

English (71)  Dutch (3)  Swedish (1)  French (1)  All languages (76)
Man oh man. Ranger vs Joe. I'm still on the fence! Disappointed that we didn't get into the Bat Cave. Loved Sally Sweet coming to the rescue. :) ( )
  onebeanshy | Jun 20, 2018 |
After ten books with similar themes, I stopped reading the Plum books. ( )
  godmotherx5 | Apr 5, 2018 |
The book is really somewhere between "it was okay" and "liked it" because Stephanie can be so annoying. However, I couldn't stop listening, and I'll probably go on to listen to Eleven on Top. ( )
  LynneCatherine | Mar 21, 2018 |
For yet another series’ book that I just could not wait to read, I dropped in Barnes and Noble the day this one hit the stores. I was that impatient. I even started reading the book while stuck in the parking lot after work that same day, waiting for my husband to come rescue me (car trouble). Good thing I had it with me! What a better way to pass the time than with my favorite bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum, and her crazy friends and family? Stephanie is the only one who can identify the Red Devil, a man wanted for armed robbery and assault, and finds herself at the top of the hit list of a dangerous Trenton gang. While trying to keep a low profile and hiding out, Stephanie must earn her living and she continues to join forces with Lulu to catch bounty jumpers. The sexual tension between Stephanie, Joe and Ranger continues to smolder, and Grandma Mazur is as witty and charming as ever in her own sort of way. There were moments in the book where I found myself slapping my forehead wondering what in the world Stephanie was thinking, and yet with every page, I found myself laughing and wanting to see what would happen next. With a mixture of mystery, romance, and humor, Janet Evanovich serves up a delicious read in Ten Big Ones. ( )
  LiteraryFeline | Nov 25, 2017 |
I have also loved Janet Evanovich book. This one was great, listen to it and laugh throu out.

lemonpop | Nov 22, 2017 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, Loreleisecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Vartia, TerhiTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This Book is an Evanovich/Enderlin publishing adventure. Thanks to SuperJen, AKA SuperEditor.
Thanks to Mitch Adelman for suggesting the title for this book.
The way I see it, life is a jelly doughnut.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0312936222, Mass Market Paperback)

Stephanie Plum, girl bounty hunter, the terror of Trenton, the bane of her boyfriend Joe Morelli's existence, and the delight of her crazy grandma's heart, is in the wrong place at the wrong time--as usual. Just happening to be indulging her nachos jones at a local deli when it's robbed by the notorious Red Devils, Plum is the eye witness who could put the gang leader, known as the Junkman, behind bars... if he just lets her live long enough. Looking for a place to hide out from the killer until the cops catch up with him, Stephanie sneaks into her fellow bounty hunter Ranger's apartment without telling Morelli, who's not overly fond of him. All the usual suspects in this long-running series are along for a wilder than ever ride, including Lula the gun-toting ex-hooker, Grandma Mazur, Stephanie's pregnant sister Valerie and her fiancé, as well as a host of minor characters who bring Trenton's seedier environs to life. Ten Big Ones is another madcap caper by a writer whose fans will doubtless catapult this easy beach read to the top of the bestseller list. --Jane Adams

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:06 -0400)

Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum witnesses a gang-executed robbery and police officer shooting and finds herself targeted by a California-based killer looking to claim the price that is subsequently placed on her head.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,412,547 books! | Top bar: Always visible