Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue…

Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue Bloods Novel) (edition 2010)

by Melissa De La Cruz

Member:Bookaliciouspam
Title:Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue Bloods Novel)
Authors:Melissa De La Cruz
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2010), Hardcover, 160 pages

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

English (34)  Italian (1)  English (35)
Background: Bloody Valentine is a novella in the Blue Bloods Series which tells three stories of couples. Oliver, Allegra, and Schuyler and Jack. Oliver's story is first, followed by the story of Allegra and Schuyler's dad, then the bonding of Schuyler and Jack.

Review: I am not sure about this novella in the series. I understand what de la Cruz was attempting to do- give us some insight into these relationships ad where they are in the series, but it seemed to be lacking a little. Oliver's story is first and the most depressing. He is fighting with himself over his bond to Schuyler and almost gives himself away to the Blood House to relieve himself of her. After attempting that and failing he falls for a witch who helps him and then up and leaves without explaining why. Next is Allegra's story about meeting Schuyler's dad, this one I enjoyed, except that she was very teenage angst and attitude. Schuyler and Jack's bonding story was also ok, but some things weren't explained as well as they should have been, it seemed a very (excuse this) half-assed attempted at writing a story. Tell it but leave out all explanation about interesting things...you will have to read it to see what I mean :/ ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
Not bad, but yet again, not a complete novel. Three short stories in one bitty little book.
I'm not sure why I keep picking these books up; they aren't even very good, but they are easy and quick reads, and they keep my brain busy when I've got nothing else to do. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
Another novella in the Blue Bloods series and this one was even better than the last! I love all the mini stories about different romantic situations in the series that we hadn't heard before. The best part for me, was seeing Freya. I haven't read the Witches of East End books yet (they're on my list for this year!) but I do watch the show and I'm a big fan! I also enjoyed the little peek into Allegra's past. I'm glad the author chose to give us these little stories. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I read it in one day but this one was even shorter than misguided angel....I was disappointed in the lenght but the content was good. I just wanted more. ( )
  LaBla | Feb 6, 2016 |
Short love stories of the various characters. i would have liked longer stories they where too short. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |

Melissa de la Cruzprimary authorall editionscalculated
De la Cruz, Melissamain authorall editionsconfirmed
Loving, for a long while ahead and far on into life, is solitude, a heightened and deepened kind of aloneness for the person who loves.
-Rainer Maria Rilke, "Letters to a Young Poet"
Love is a battlefield.
-Pat Benatar
For my readers. You guys are the best.
It was always Christmas down at the Holiday Cocktail Lounge on St. Mark's Place in the East Village; the twinkling lights were left hanging up on the crossbeams year-round, just like the silver tinsel looped around the edge of the counter and the cheerful tree in the back, its ornaments glittering in the dim light.

Vampires have powers beyond human comprehension: strength that defies logic, speed that cannot be captured on film, the ability to shapeshift and more. But in matters of the heart, no one, not even the strikingly beautiful and outrageously wealthy Blue Bloods, has total control. In Bloody Valentine, bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz offers readers a new story about the love lives of their favorite vamps - the passion and heartache, the hope and devastation, the lust and longing. Combined with all the glitz, glamour, and mystery fans have come to expect, this is sure to be another huge hit in the Blue Bloods series.

Presents three tale of love, passion, and heartbreak featuring various Blue Blood vampires and the Red Blood humans who keep them alive, including Oliver, Allegra, and Schuyler.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,685,132 books! | Top bar: Always visible