Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue…

Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue Bloods Novel) (edition 2010)

by Melissa De La Cruz

Member:Bookaliciouspam
Title:Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods Book) (Blue Bloods Novel)
Authors:Melissa De La Cruz
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2010), Hardcover, 160 pages

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

English (27)  Italian (1)  All languages (28)
  Stephanie_Keyes | Apr 3, 2014 |
Awesome! I loved all three stories! ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |
Holy novella Batman! Bloody Valentine is a fantastic tie in novella to the already much loved by me Blue Bloods Series. This is one of the few series I have been reading even before I became a book blogger and my love for all things Van Alen has yet to diminish one bit.

What I freaking love about this book is the fact that we get to see so much about Allegra, so many mysteries are laid to rest as we learn more about the early life of Charles and Allegra van Alen. We even find out who Schuyler’s human dad is!

We also see Oliver make some bad decisions while trying to overcome his addiction to being bitten, and his love for Schuyler. During this time we are introduced to one of the Witches of de la Cruz’s new adult title coming soon The Witches of East End.

The bonding, oh my the bonding. Of course with Jack and Schuyler it couldn’t come off without some hitches but it was beautiful. I feel like a mother who’s baby is all grown up and is getting married as I read these two lovers exchange important life long vows.

I seriously cannot wait for the next book Lost in Time slated to come out in October of this year!

FTC Disclosure: I bought this book on my Nook. ( )
  Bookaliciouspam | Sep 20, 2013 |
Loving, for a long while ahead and far on into life, is solitude, a heightened and deepened kind of aloneness for the person who loves.
-Rainer Maria Rilke, "Letters to a Young Poet"
Love is a battlefield.
-Pat Benatar
For my readers. You guys are the best.
It was always Christmas down at the Holiday Cocktail Lounge on St. Mark's Place in the East Village; the twinkling lights were left hanging up on the crossbeams year-round, just like the silver tinsel looped around the edge of the counter and the cheerful tree in the back, its ornaments glittering in the dim light.

Vampires have powers beyond human comprehension: strength that defies logic, speed that cannot be captured on film, the ability to shapeshift and more. But in matters of the heart, no one, not even the strikingly beautiful and outrageously wealthy Blue Bloods, has total control. In Bloody Valentine, bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz offers readers a new story about the love lives of their favorite vamps - the passion and heartache, the hope and devastation, the lust and longing. Combined with all the glitz, glamour, and mystery fans have come to expect, this is sure to be another huge hit in the Blue Bloods series.

Presents three tale of love, passion, and heartbreak featuring various Blue Blood vampires and the Red Blood humans who keep them alive, including Oliver, Allegra, and Schuyler.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,608,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible