Robot Dreams by Sara Varon

Robot Dreams (edition 2007)

by Sara Varon, Sara Varon (Illustrator)

Member:lisa1.
Title:Robot Dreams
Authors:Sara Varon
Other authors:Sara Varon (Illustrator)
Info:First Second (2007), Edition: 1st, Paperback, 208 pages
Tags:graphic novels

Robot Dreams by Sara Varon

This was depressing... am I just thinking of it too much? Well, I'm glad Robot found a friend to be with in the end, but seriously... poor Robot. ( )
  ShayLRoss | Mar 16, 2016 |
This virtually wordless graphic novel appears to be a simple story to delight kids but it doesn't have the type of happy ending one would expect. It’s more bittersweet and emotionally complex, and every nuance is expressed in the simple drawings. ( )
  Salsabrarian | Feb 2, 2016 |
This sentimental, surprising, and humorous graphic novel reminds us that we need to take care of our friends, and that sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances and changes in our lives, those friends may move on but will always be in our hearts. ( )
  BooksOn23rd | Nov 25, 2015 |
A dog wants a robot to hang out with. But when he leaves the robot on a beach the robot has bad thoughts. This wordless book allows you to put words in what you think they say. I would recommend this book to comic lovers. ( )
  RajuR16 | Oct 14, 2015 |
Wow...I loved this book. It always surprises me how I can read a wordless picture book, even though there are no words.This is so great I almost don't want to write a review about it, because I do not want to spoil the ending for anyone.I'll do my best reviewing without spoiling the ending. This book deals with relationships. The main relationship in this book is about a robot and a dog. One day they go to the beach together and go for a swim. They tan all day, but the robot is stuck and cannot move...you may be reading this.(you ask yourself well what happens to the robot? What does the dog do?) Well JUST READ IT. ( )
  Sleco | Oct 6, 2015 |
Special thanks to my Mom, Maureen Panzera, & Tanya McKinnon

The enduring friendship between a dog and a robot is portrayed in this wordless graphic novel.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,500,641 books! | Top bar: Always visible