Torn Apart (Storm Front) by Sharon Sala

Torn Apart (Storm Front) (edition 2010)

by Sharon Sala

Member:mycswbooks
Title:Torn Apart (Storm Front)
Authors:Sharon Sala
Info:Mira (2010), Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages

Torn Apart by Sharon Sala

This one really kept me on the edge of my seat up until the very end. ( )
  DebraParmley | Dec 29, 2018 |
Great story. It kept you on edge the whole book. I loved how you were able to hear the story from every person's point of view.

I loved Katie and JR's story. It really highlighted how a misunderstanding can break apart two people who really do love each other. It was sad they were both too stubborn to bend.

The story was thrilling and had me on edge the whole time.

Light on steam only a couple hot and heavy scenes. It is more about the suspense. ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |

The twister that touches down in Bordelaise, Louisiana, not only destroys the calm of a summer Sunday, it pierces the soul of Katie Earle, whose young son Bobby goes missing...and it wasn't the storm that took him. Katie's first thought is that her estranged husband, J.R., saw his chance and grabbed Bobby to spite her. But the reality goes beyond that to truly horrifying, and now her nightmare is only just beginning. The real terror will begin when the tornado's wreckage is cleared away and the kidnapper can escape with his prize. The agony of uncertainy grows with every passing hour as Katie and J.R. reunite with a single, desperate purpose: to find their son before he slips from their grasp...forever.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,502,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible