Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders: 101 Patterns…

Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders: 101 Patterns That Go Way Beyond Socks!

by Judith Durant

Checked out from the library and it quickly had lots of post-it tabs, instead of photocopying decided it definitely needed to join the other versions of this that I own. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 2, 2016 |
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 2, 2016 |
Some really cute scarf patterns and other things as well! ( )
  kmmsb459 | Jan 24, 2016 |
This pattern book contains a wide variety of items to make with sock yarn. Most are knitting patterns, but there are some crochet patterns too. ( )
  Pferdina | Mar 30, 2014 |

***Edited to add: I e-mailed the publisher to ask for copies of the corrected PDF's and they sent them. I still think it's an awful lot of errors but they seem to have corrected them in later editions and made the corrections available to download. I've given the book another star.***

Be sure to print out the four pages of pattern corrections and the four corrected PDF's before you make yourself crazy trying these patterns. Later editions of the book have been corrected and some but not all of the pattern and charts in my book are OK. Mistakes in 16 of the patterns seem a bit much to me. Corrections for the Swan Shawl can be found on Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/swan-shawl-correct-chart-b I couldn't find the corrected charts for Gambit Unisex Scarf but there are written corrections so that should work.
  glitrbug | Jul 14, 2013 |

A veteran knitter presents patterns for projects that can be created using a single skein of sock yarn, including such items as baby clothes, scarves, hats, jewelry, bags, a dog sweater, and a lampshade.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,015,104 books! | Top bar: Always visible