Teenage Love Affair by Ni-Ni Simone

Teenage Love Affair (edition 2010)

by Ni-Ni Simone

Info:Dafina (2010), Paperback, 240 pages

Teenage Love Affair by Ni-Ni Simone

No reviews

AMAZON CORRECTION: READING LEVEL YOUNG ADULT

Check it: I'm Zsa-Zsa. Some call me arrogant, but I call it confidence. You decide when you find out what I'm working with.

First things first--I'm seventeen, but I'm grown and have been for a long time. I have my own ride, my mama doesn't clock my time, and my boyfriend, Ameen, is getting money like you wouldn't believe. There's only one problem: when Ameen gets mad, sometimes he takes his anger out on me. And yeah, maybe I could leave him, but there's no way Ameen could imagine being without me.

So now I'm all confused, especially since my first love, Malachi, is back in my life. Ameen is not giving up without a fight, and no matter how hard I try, the love I have for Malachi won't go away. And did I mention that Malachi has a girl? Needless to say, my days are filled with drama. So this is my story and you need to come and chill with me as I try and see what boy is for me, what love is all about, and if my first teenage love affair will forever rule or ruin my life.

Praise for Ni-Ni Simone

"Urban teen readers may recognize their friends and themselves in the language, music and feel of this fluffy-but-fun read."--Kirkus Reviews on If I Was Your Girl

Ni-Ni Simone has entered the building, and she's determined to make her raw, fresh, and intriguing voice a forced to be reckoned with. Ni-Ni likes writing stories about teen lives and hopes to give teens a positive message and teach them that they can conquer anything. Ni-Ni lives in Northern New Jersey with her husband and their children.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:04:30 -0400)

Abused by her boyfriend, Zsa-Zsa is unable to leave him for fear of how he will react. When her first love, Malachi, reenters her life, however, Zsa-Zsa has a hard time deciding who to be with.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,125,942 books! | Top bar: Always visible