Thrust into the limelight, child star Cassandra timidly enchanted audiences night after night ... but when her parents died Cass retreated to her own world - too shy to leave her home. Once a year she shares her musical passion by offering lessons in a charity auction. This year money talks... the winning bid: $100,000! Enter Neo Stamos, arrogant Greek tycoon. He wants Cass with a burning desire, though he knows that, shy and sweet, she will need a gentle awakening... But Neo's the master of seduction!… (more)

Cass, a world-renowned pianist who has agoraphobia meets Neo a multi-billionaire Greek when Neo's friend buys piano lessons for Neo because he thinks Neo should have something else besides work.

A typical romance, I didn't feel any connections between Cass and Neo. Even the bedroom scenes left me feeling cold. ( )

For Robin Hart,

a wonderful friend and hypnotherapist who has helped me tremendoulsy through a very difficult time.

Thank you!
The port of Seattle didn't look so different from some of the hundreds of other ports Neo Stamos had been in since joining the crew of the cargo ship Hera at the age of fourteen.

Untouched—and bought for $100,000!

Thrust into the limelight, child star Cassandra timidly enchanted audiences night after night.... But when her parents died, Cass retreated into her own world—too shy to leave her home. Once a year she shares her musical passion by offering lessons in a charity auction.... This year, money talks. The winning bid: $100,000!

Enter Neo Stamos, arrogant Greek tycoon. He wants Cass with a burning desire, though he knows that, shy and sweet, she will need a gentle awakening.... But Neo's the master of seduction!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,383,745 books! | Top bar: Always visible