Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
How to Be a Zombie: The Essential Guide for Anyone Who Craves Brains
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0763649341, Hardcover)So you’re a zombie. What now? Slow down — and flesh out the life of the mindless with this essential guide for the newly undead.
The vacant stare, the shambling gait, the sense that you’re falling apart — adjusting to "life" as a zombie takes a little getting used to. And what’s with the sudden obsession with brains? Time to get your outstretched hands on this comprehensive handbook spelling out all things z-o-m-b-i-e.
* identify your zombie archetype, figure out if you’re dating a zombie, and savor the joy of brains (or alternative foods when necessary)
* learn how to "pass" among the living, brush up on zombie fashion and etiquette, discover decor for the decaying, and check out some awesome tunes to eat brains by
* explore zombies in literature, films, and novels — and learn the truth about rumored celebrity zombies
* attention span getting shorter? Enjoy mini graphic novels on how to evade zombie hunters, take a zombie road trip, and"who do that voodoo"
* and much, much more guaranteed to make a trendy — if creepy and vacuous — creature proud!
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:01:56 -0400)
Discusses various aspects of zombie lore from popular culture, covering how to identify what type of zombie one might be, how to blend in with the living, and more, with short graphic novels based on zombie themes.
An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.