The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done…

The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) (edition 2010)

by Jan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain

Member:handbook11
Title:The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
Authors:Jan Berenstain
Other authors:Mike Berenstain
Info:Zonderkidz (2010), Paperback, 32 pages
Collections:Your library, easy readers
Tags:932

The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) by Jan Berenstain

I love the Berenstain Bears books from my childhood and I am so happy that they are continuing the legacy into the childhood of my own daughter. The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done is a great little story to help instill the values and importance of chores and accomplishments. Brother and Sister Bear want to have fun, but learning how much more fun they could have once the job is done is a great thing.

I hope the Berenstain Bears stories never end.

*Thanks to Zondervan for providing a copy for review through FIRST Wild Card Tours.* ( )
  cherryblossommj | Aug 31, 2010 |

Berenstain, Janprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Berenstain, Mikemain authorall editionsconfirmed

It's spring cleaning time and Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear need to clean their playhouse. They are quickly distracted so Papa Bear steps in to teach them what the Bible has to say about finishing the job and doing their best.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:40 -0400)

Mama and Papa Bear tell their children what the Bible says about hard work as the family does spring cleaning projects.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,846,063 books! | Top bar: Always visible