Fables, Vol. 14: Witches by Bill Willingham

Fables, Vol. 14: Witches

by Bill Willingham

Other authors: Mark Buckingham (Illustrator), Jim Fern (Illustrator), Craig Hamilton (Illustrator), David Lapham (Illustrator), Steve Leialoha (Illustrator)1 more, Joao Ruas (Cover artist)

Series: Fables (14)

4742021,807 (4)24

In this volume we find out how Mr. Dark was captured the first time and Frau Totekinder changes back to a young woman. We also go to the business office to see how Buffkin, the Mirror and others deal with Baba Yaga. Ozma also makes a power grab for the 13th floor.

vol. 14

Hamilton, CraigIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lapham, DavidIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Leialoha, SteveIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ruas, JoaoCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
This collection of baseball and other forms of witchcraft is dedicated to Stacey Brook, a fan of both--Bill Willingham
For Elena, Roberto, Ricardo and Luis for good friendship and constant support--Mark Buckingham
"Who am I?"

The leaders and witches of Fabletown discuss how to defeat Mister Dark. Meanwhile Bufkin finds himself trapped in the lost business office with Baba Yaga and many other monsters.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,161,263 books! | Top bar: Always visible