I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies) by…

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies) (edition 2010)

by Pittacus Lore

Member:br13cole
Title:I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)
Authors:Pittacus Lore
Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: Reprint, Kindle Edition, 452 pages

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Recently added byprivate library, TiffanyAK, Southampton98, LynetteZiller, rena75, Tor-la, Whitneynichole23

Solid sci-fi. Actually, this isn't even one of my preferred genres, but I was still thoroughly engaged. I'm kinda really liking the whole plot that's set up here, and it's going in an interesting direction. Now, granted, there are some holes, but I felt as though I needed to go out of my way to even notice them with how engaged I was in the narrative. ( )
  TiffanyAK | Jan 20, 2019 |
I really enjoyed this book, although I felt that some of the writing felt a little juvenile. I attribute that, partially, to it being from the point of view of a 15 year old boy, which I am not accustomed to. It had a wonderful plot that left me searching to find if there would be a second book, and there was plenty of back story which I love. There were a few grammatical errors that I saw, but that doesn't bother me too much so I was still able to enjoy the book despite that. ( )
  AngelaRenea | Jan 12, 2019 |
I Am Number Four features an intense storyline that is hard to put down, that makes you like the characters and makes you wan to see what happens to them next. Although the fight sequences make it a little hard to read, by way of losing the voice of the author and reading more of history than action. ( )
  Preston.Kringle | Nov 23, 2018 |
HE is an alien, and Aliens are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam is mine. ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
Amazing book series, should get more credit than what it actually does. ( )
  Kwegehaupt | Nov 14, 2018 |

Lore, Pittacusprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brender, IrmelaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kaplan, AdamNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Meer, Joost van derTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Oostendorp, WilliamTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
THE EVENTS IN THIS BOOK ARE REAL.

NAMES AND PLACES HAVE BEEN CHANGED
TO PROTECT THE LORIEN SIX,
WHO REMAIN IN HIDING.

TAKE THIS AS YOUR FIRST WARNING.

OTHER CIVILIZATIONS DO EXIST.

SOME OF THEM SEEK TO DESTROY YOU.
The door starts shaking.
I pick up a birth certificate that he has already finished.  The name written is James Hughes.  The date of birth would make me one year older.  I'd be sixteen and able to drive.  Then I bend over and look at the one he is in the process of creating. The name listed is Jobie Frey, age eighteen, a legal adult.

Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books—but we are real.

Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing.

But they know.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.

I am next.

In rural Ohio, friendships and a beautiful girl prove distracting to a fifteen-year-old who has hidden on Earth for ten years waiting to develop the Legacies, or powers, he will need to rejoin the other six surviving Garde members and fight the Mogadorians who destroyed their planet, Lorien.… (more)

HarperCollins Childrens Books

2 editions of this book were published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Editions: 0061969559, 0062026240

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,699,994 books! | Top bar: Always visible