Three Black Swans by Caroline B. Cooney

1672071,264 (3.5)1

susan259 | Jan 21, 2016 |
  susan259 | Jan 20, 2016 |
  susan259 | Jan 20, 2016 |
It felt like it was taking me forever to get through this book. The whole thing was just much to dramatic and overwrought for me. I couldn't deal with the triplets separated at birth storyline on top of the awfulness that was Genevieve's parents. For me this should have been a quick read but it really just took forever. Melodramatic is not for me. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Lives are in the balance in bestselling author Caroline B. Cooney’s newest young adult thriller, Three Black Swans.

Missy and her cousin Claire are best friends who finish each other’s sentences and practically read each other’s minds. It’s an eerie connection—so eerie that Missy has questions she wants to put to her parents. But she’s afraid to ask. So when Missy hears an expert discussing newborn babies on the radio, it makes her wonder about her family.

Missy just can’t let go of those nagging questions, and decides to use a school project about scientific hoaxes to try to uncover the answers. She enlists Claire to help. As part of the project the girls perform a dramatic scene that is captured on video at school. After the video is posted on YouTube, Missy and Claire realize that they’ve opened Pandora’s box and much more than they ever imagined has come out. Not only are their identities called into question, but so is the future of everyone involved.

In this riveting, heartrending story by thriller author Caroline B. Cooney, the truth changes the lives of three families—as the bonds of blood must withstand the strains of long-hidden secrets that are at last revealed.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:00 -0400)

When sixteen-year-old Missy Vianello decides to try to convince her classmates that her cousin Claire is really her long-lost identical twin, she has no idea that the results of her prank will be so life-changing.

4 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,134,879 books! | Top bar: Always visible