Exclusive: A Novel by Yasmin Shiraz

Exclusive: A Novel

by Yasmin Shiraz

711,138,814 (3)None

No tags.

This book give us a look into the contemporary music industry and the behavior of a groupie who is trying to attract the attention of a major star rapper. I found the main character to be too shallow and too much of a starry-eyed teen groupie type to be taken as a serious journalist. There is no resolution, as this work ends with a cliffhanger. I cannot decide what the audience for this book would be. I do not think I could recommend it for a young teen because of the semi-erotic scenes and language. My thanks to the author and Goodreads for a complimentary copy of the book. ( )
  musichick52 | Jan 30, 2015 |

EXCLUSIVE is a fast paced novel where an entertainment journalist pursues a relationship with the hottest rapper in the country. The cast of sexy, intriguing entertainment executives discovers how access to the right person at the right moment changes the course of the future. Suspense, money, and sex flow through this novel like water.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:48 -0400)

Yasmin Shiraz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,453,897 books! | Top bar: Always visible