Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly

Angel Burn (edition 2011)

by L. A. Weatherly

Member:BookishBrunette
Title:Angel Burn
Authors:L. A. Weatherly
Info:Candlewick (2011), Hardcover, 464 pages

Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (wosret)
    wosret: I loved this alternate take on angel mythology! Great heroine and enjoyable romance.

English (84)  Spanish (1)  All languages (85)
So predictable. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
I had a copy of this book back home but never had enough time to read it, now that I moved to Kuwait, I found that this series is popular here, so I bought the first book and I just started reading it, after finishing the first chapter I told my husband: "When can we visit the library? I'm getting book 2 & 3." Yup, this good. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
The book Angel by L.A Weatherly is a thrilling, beautiful novel about a girl, Willow, that has always found herself different from other girls. When she runs into the mysterious and charming Alex Kylar, she realizes why she feels so different; she is only half human. Alex knows what Willow is and helps her find her true character as they run from their death. Through the novel, the reader will be left crying, smiling and laughing. This is a great book and any reader that enjoys Teen Fiction and a pinch of Romance will fall in love with this book. ( )
  Tiahn | Jul 22, 2015 |
Published in the UK as Angel and in the USA as Angel Burn.

Willow knows she's different from other girls. And not just because she loves tinkering around with cars. Willow has a gift. She can look into people's futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. She has no idea where she gets this power from... But Alex does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows Willow's secret and is on a mission to stop her. The dark forces within Willow make her dangerous and irresistible. In spite of himself, Alex finds he is falling in love with his sworn enemy.

In a world where angels are fierce stalkers whose irresistible force allows them to feed off humans and drain them of their vitality, a ruthless teenaged assassin of angels falls in love with a half-angel half-human girl, with devastating consequences.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,529,498 books! | Top bar: Always visible