The Middle Ground by Zoe Whittall

The Middle Ground

by Zoe Whittall

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The Middle Groubd by Zoe Whittal is a novel about Missy, a married mother, encountering the worst day of her life. This makes her question her decisions and make even more questionable decisions. A quick read but doesn't fully develop plot or characters. ( )
  chris227 | May 26, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a super quick read but kept my interest. It almost felt that it worked more as a short story than a full novel. The concept of the novel is interesting--what happens when one thing changes in your every day life and the decisions that you can make around that. ( )
  chutzpanit | May 25, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Missy Turner thought she had the perfect life living in a small town with her husband and son. Then she lost her job, went home early and everything she thought she knew about her life came unglued. Worse was yet to come.

"The Middle Ground" was a short, fast moving story which left this reader wondering if Missy was going to get back to herself or go off the rails for good.
  Familyhistorian | Mar 9, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was my first from the series of Rapid Read books and I really enjoyed it. The plot moved quickly and kept my interest as the character moved through some crazy life events. I can see this series becoming quite popular and I would look for more of them in the future. I can imagine storing one of these books in my purse for a quick read any time of the day! ( )
  BedOfRoses | Feb 3, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I loved this short novel by Zoe Whittall. I thought it was well written and entertaining! I received this book from librarything early reviewers in exchange for an honest review.
  Devlindusty | Jan 30, 2018 |
For my small-town girl
When he put the gun to my neck, I closed my eyes.

Missy Turner thinks of herself as the most ordinary woman in the world. She has a lot to be thankful for-a great kid, a loving husband, a job she enjoys and the security of living in the small town where she was born. Then one day everything gets turned upside down-she loses her job, catches her husband making out with the neighbor and is briefly taken hostage by a young man who robs the local cafe. With her world rapidly falling apart, Missy finds herself questioning the certainties she's lived with her whole life.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Zoe Whittall's book The Middle Ground is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Zoe Whittall's book The Middle Ground was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,617,076 books! | Top bar: Always visible