Chew Volume 2: International Flavor by John…

Chew Volume 2: International Flavor (edition 2010)

by John Layman

Title:Chew Volume 2: International Flavor
Authors:John Layman
Info:Image Comics (2010), Edition: First Edition, Paperback, 128 pages

Chew, Volume 2: International Flavor by John Layman

Com certos momentos ímpares, cai por vezes no aborrecimento. Ainda assim, mantém-se perfeitamente subsumível à categoria dos dois pares de estrelas. ^^ ( )
  Ritinha_ | Aug 26, 2015 |
This is volume 2 in the graphic novel series about Detective Chu the Cibopath.
The overall pacing and story were stronger this time around, if not quite as engaging.
A few new characters were introduced or fleshed out, the frogs were hinted at which made me happy and while I still don't like most of the characters here it was interesting to see how the reintroduction of his partner from the fist book made Chu feel more fleshed out and real. The world itself is getting more fleshed out which I think helped with the feeling of this being a stronger story.
Overall a very solid entry into the story, if not quite as fun and creepily whimsical. If you enjoyed the first one you will enjoy this one. ( )
  Kellswitch | May 15, 2015 |
Very well done. For some reason I didn't enjoy this volume as much as the first, but it was still quite an enjoyable read. This volume felt more chaotic than the first and I wasn't as drawn in. However it was wonderful nonetheless and I look forward to reading the third volume. ( )
  CareBear36 | Mar 28, 2015 |
While I enjoyed this volume in general, I did feel like the issues were a little too broken up with prologs and epilogs etc. ( )
  swampygirl | Dec 9, 2013 |
Really enjoying this series. Going to hit the next one very soon. :) ( )
  Jynaxx | Apr 3, 2013 |

John Laymanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Guillory, RobIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
JOHN: To Battythe Cat and Lux Interior. Fallen heroes.

ROB: To Thomas and Harold. Coolest uncles ever. And to the show LOSTand the movie Commando.

A newly discovered fruit takes Tony Chu, a federal agent with the ability to get psychic impressions from the things he eats, to a remote island full of secrets and a shadowy killer with a particularly sinister appetite.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,754,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible