Dragon Ball Z Volume 04 (aka Dragon Ball…

Dragon Ball Z Volume 04 (aka Dragon Ball Volume 20) (1990)

by Akira Toriyama

Series: Dragon Ball

I was wondering why my son and his friends were so interested in reading this series of books, so I thought I would read one to find out what they are about. I found out that parental guidance is strongly recommended for this book due to some of the languages the characters use. This is a series of books where in each book Son Goku defeats different enemies. I now can see why this book appeals to young boys; it has violence, good vs. evil, and has the same characters that are in the cartoon series, video games, and movies. In the classroom: independent reading ( )
1 vote KatherineLo | Jun 27, 2012 |
Vegeta war viel stärker als Son-Goku es gedacht hatte. Gegen seine Kampfkraft hatte selbst eine doppelte Kaioken nichts ausrichten können... Wie soll das nur ausgehen, Son-Goku?!!

With the mighty Kai-ken amplifying his strength, Goku fights Vegeta in a desperate battle to save the world--only to find that the elite Saiyan warrior is even stronger than his new techniques! In desperation, Goku calls upon the Genki-dama, the spirit ball, drawing power from the Earth, its people, plants, and animals.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,382,863 books! | Top bar: Always visible