Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho

Warrior of the Light (edition 2009)

by Paulo Coelho

Title:Warrior of the Light
Authors:Paulo Coelho
Info:HarperCollins e-books (2009), Kindle Edition, 160 pages

Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho

Typical new age 'claptrap' crap. Parsed out in vague phrases and attempting to use euphemisms and vague color language and flowery prose. Typical of Coelho. Contradictory, saying basically everything and nothing, to get people thinking its deep. ( )
  BenKline | Aug 7, 2016 |
3.5 stars

I've read most of Coelho's work by now, & I'm never disappointed - there is always something for me to learn.
However, I've come to realize that I do prefer his works that are a bit more plot-driven than this one.
So while I can see myself returning to this book for life lessons every now & then, I can't say it's one of my favorites.
  LauraCerone | May 26, 2016 |
To quote Coelho, "The Warrior of the Light uses fear as an engine, not a brake." ( )
  AmandaL. | Jan 16, 2016 |
In Essence ...

The author of the international bestseller 'The Alchemist'. His books have a life-enhancing impact on millions of people! He is one of the most beloved storytellers of our time ... his work represents a collection of philosophical thoughts and stories that will delight his readers everywhere.
  PaulineGoodman | Jul 23, 2015 |
This book takes time to absorb. Of all Coelho's works, this, unfortunately, is by far my least favourite. ( )
  RamzArtso | Sep 15, 2013 |

Paulo Coelhoprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Desti, RitaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Es ist dem Krieger überlassen, ob er die Herausforderung annimmt oder nicht. Er weiß, dass Gott denen, die Er liebt, keinen einzigen Fehler durchgehen lässt und ihnen nicht erlaubt, so zu tun, als kennten sie die Spielregeln nicht. (T. H. Huxley)

Warrior of the Light: A Manual is an inspirational companion to The Alchemist, an international bestseller that has beguiled millions of readers around the world. Every short passage invites us to live out our dreams, to embrace the uncertainty of life, and to rise to our own unique destiny. In his inimitable style, Paulo Coelho helps bring out the Warrior of the Light within each of us. He also shows readers how to embark upon the way of the Warrior: the one who appreciates the miracle of being alive, the one who accepts failure, and the one whose quest leads him to become the person he wants to be.

Paulo Coelho is one of the most beloved storytellers of our time. Now, in the long-awaited companion to his first novel, Coelho presents a collection of philosophical stories that will delight and guide seekers everywhere.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:38 -0400)

A collection of philosophical stories and observations invites readers to live out dreams, embrace the uncertainty of life, and rise to a personal destiny.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,810,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible