Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book…

Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book 2) (original 2006; edition 2006)

by Nora Roberts

Member:Lilaena
Title:Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book 2)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Jove (2006), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:fiction, nora roberts, romance

Dance of the Gods by Nora Roberts (2006)

Loving this series. Intrigue, mystery, paranormal and romance. Witches, vampires, dragons, and vampire killers. ( )
  AMKee | Feb 16, 2018 |
Blair and Larkin are by far my favorite characters in this series. They are a perfect match too. I really enjoyed reading from their POV's. Although, I am ready for the next one, I'm not sure I'll like it as much. Moira is my least favorite character. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
I feel very much like if you read the Circle trilogy you don't need to read these. Unless, you liked the characters that is. They have different names in this series, but they are written very much the same. So I guess you can re-read the love story. Not much there though either. Nora's new thing with love at first for all characters is really getting boring. I keep thinking maybe she's bored with the romance writing and wants to concentrait more on the plot, but even that is uninteresting. There is no world development here, no character development, no good love story. ( )
  CinderH | Sep 24, 2015 |
Exciting paranormal story with plenty of action that had my attention throughout. In addition to the alpha heroine and adorable hero, I enjoyed all the circle of six characters and am looking forward to the next book. Warrior Blair and shape-shifter Larkin work with the other four in their circle to fight vampires. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
This is much better than the first book in the series. She had too much world-building to do in that one. This focused much more on the characters and had several beautiful, if somewhat contrived, moments. ( )
  ClosetWryter | Mar 3, 2014 |
More so than Roberts' previous books, this trilogy plays out as one long tale broken into three spine-tingling sections. The gritty reality and omnipresent danger that permeate this story add poignancy to the unlikely but heart-stirring romances trying to develop in a sea of darkness. The final chapter in this amazing saga promises to be a doozy!

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hill, DickReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ehrs, BrunoCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Evrard, LionelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Masso Sabolo, Gerardo diTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pée, Margarethe vanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Salo, Annasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
What we learn to do, we learn by doing.
--Artistotle

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
--Shakespeare
To Logan.
You are the future.
When the sun dipped low in the sky, dripping the last of its fire, the children huddled together to hear the next part of the tale. (prologue)

Through the house, still as a grave, Larkin limped. (chapter one)

Blair Murphy has always worked alone. Destined to be a demon hunter in a world that doesn't believe in such things, she lives for the kill. But now, she finds herself the warrior in a circle of six, chosen by the goddess Morrigan to defeat the vampire Lilith and her minions. Learning to trust the others has been hard, for Blair has never allowed herself such a luxury. But she finds herself drawn to Larkin, a man of many shapes. As a horse, he is proud and graceful; as a dragon, beautifully fierce; and as a man... well, Blair has seen her share of hunks, but none quite so ruggedly handsome and playfully charming as this nobleman from the past. In two months' time, the circle of six will face Lilith and her army in Geall. To complete preparations and round up forces to fight, the circle travels through time to Larkin's world, where Blair must choose between battling her overwhelming attraction to him—or risking everything for a love that can never be...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515141666, Mass Market Paperback)

With one vampire determined to rule the earth, the Circle of Six prepares to battle for their lives—and their hearts...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:47 -0400)

In the second volume in Roberts' paranormal Circle Trilogy, the Circle of Six prepare to battle for their lives--and their hearts--against the one vampire determined to rule the earth. Original.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,322,720 books! | Top bar: Always visible