The Collectors by David Baldacci

The Collectors (2006)

by David Baldacci

Divine Justice by David Baldacci (hbsweet)
    hbsweet: Third in the series.

English (76)  Swedish (2)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  Spanish (1)  All (81)
There are two thrilling and intricate plot lines in the book. I would have given a 5-star, but was let down when one plot line did not conclude. Fortunately the next book is available and I can find out what happens. I hate it when I have to wait for the author to write the next book to tell the rest of the story. I'll not give up on Baldacci for not concluding the one plot line, because he once again did such a great job of telling the story and he did conclude the main story. I'm anticipating that he will make up for this let-down in the next book. ( )
  ajlewis2 | Feb 24, 2016 |
Second of the camel club series. Loved the plot :)
Nice read ( )
  _RSK | Jan 26, 2016 |
The second book in the Camel Club series really picks up the pace.

An intriguing mix of gambling cons, confidence tricks and a mysterious death in the library of congress. ( )
  BookWormM | Jan 15, 2016 |
I liked this one nearly as much as the first in the series. Both of these I listened to in audio version, and have to say I liked the narrator on the first one much more than the second. It may actually be the same narrator - it's just that on the second book they added a female narrator, and I really found it confusing when the voices skipped around.

See my complete review at my website:

http://neilhanson.com/2011/book-review-the-collectors ( )
  bicyclewriter | Jan 8, 2016 |
Good to listen to while exercising. ( )
  TheresaCIncinnati | Aug 17, 2015 |
To Art and Lynette,
with much love and respect.
And to the memory of
Jewell English
Robert Seagraves walked out of the U.S. Capitol after an interesting meeting that, surprisingly, had had little to do with politics.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446615633, Mass Market Paperback)

Oliver Stone and his Camel Club are in a race to stop a man who is determined to auction off America to the highest bidder: Roger Seagraves is selling America to her enemies, one devastating secret at a time. On a local level, Annabelle Conroy, the most gifted con artist of her generation, is becoming a bit of a Robin Hood as she plots a monumental scam against one of the most ruthless businessmen on earth. As the killings on both fronts mount, the Camel Club fights the most deadly foes they've ever faced.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:09 -0400)

When Camel Club member Caleb Shaw nearly falls victim to one of a series of mysterious deaths targeting the elite of Washington, D.C., the members of the Camel Club attempt to unravel a secret conspiracy that threatens all of America.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,277,490 books! | Top bar: Always visible