Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last sacrifice (edition 2010)

by Richelle Mead

2,1981062,950 (4.29)38
Member:EmScape
Title:Last sacrifice
Authors:Richelle Mead
Info:New York : Razorbill, c2010.
Collections:All the Ebooks, Your library
Rating:*****
Tags:fiction, young adult, paranormal, hardcover, read, read in 2012, have ebook

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

English (105)  German (1)  English (106)
Like [b:Spirit Bound|6479259|Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)|Richelle Mead|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1291168967s/6479259.jpg|6670482], Last Sacrifice is a little slow getting going. It starts moving pretty quickly about the mid-way point - though the ending was fairly predictable. Still, I do enjoy Richelle Mead's writing [though I wish she would lay off the "sidelong glances" every character seems to give to everyone around them - it's a phrase used way too much throughout the entire series]. ( )
  ItEntertainsMe | Oct 4, 2016 |
It was fine. I really haven't been too into the last couple of books in the series, but I'm a completest, and I'd gone too far to abandon the series.

But I'm glad this is over. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
This was a perfect book to start off the new year with. I absolutely loved it. I'm sad this is the last book but content with the way it ended. Plus there is the spin off series to look forward to. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
Solid ending to this series. Parts were predictable but it was a fun ride! Looking forward to the spin-off series. ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
I loved the Vampire Academy Series, and this was a great finale. The character development was outstanding, and the plot was wonderful. ( )
  bell96 | Feb 2, 2016 |

It all comes down to now.
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice.
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust...
But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all?
Each other.

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them. The final book in the Vampire Academy series.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,686,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible