Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last sacrifice (edition 2010)

by Richelle Mead

Member:EmScape
Title:Last sacrifice
Authors:Richelle Mead
Info:New York : Razorbill, c2010.
Collections:All the Ebooks, Your library
Rating:*****
Tags:fiction, young adult, paranormal, hardcover, read, read in 2012, have ebook

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

English (92)  German (1)  All languages (93)
The last volume of the series luckilz with less romantic whining than usual and a fair good investigation story. Of course at the end the overwhelming happy end is inevitable. ( )
  TheCrow2 | Aug 19, 2014 |
*makes drawn out whistle sound*, what a conclusion. The parts where Rose links to Lissa are much better done in this book than in Blood Promise, interesting as hell. Conclusion was......flawed, needed way more things cleared up, but I suspect that will happen in Bloodlines. Some of the mysteries included like the murderer and Lissa's sibling, one was easily figured out, the other sure as hell wasn't.

Spoiler Ahead!!!!
--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​

Rose and Dimitri, hell yes! ( )
  katie1802 | May 10, 2014 |
I'm a little sad that it's over, but it was an AWESOME journey! I'm glad my day job is not to investigate crime, because I was totally wrong about Queen Tatiana's killer!! ( )
  cocktailsandbooks | Apr 7, 2014 |
I loved this last book of the Vampire Academy series. It was definitely action packed and held a lot of surprises. The novel is spent trying to clear Rose's name in the murder of the queen with the combined efforts of Lissa, Christian, Adrian, Tasha, Abe, Sydney, Dimitri, and Rose herself. Rose and Dimitri are on the run trying to find Lissa's illegitimate relative so she can rightfully take her place as a council member, and ultimately serves an even higher purpose. Lissa has her own struggles on top of everything else trying to balance her royalty duties while trying to clear Rose's name. Everyone is victorious at the end, as expected, and Rose and Dimitri are granted their Guardian status once again. The real murderer is apprehended, Rose figures out her romantic situation, and Lissa is officially a royal with all her rights and then some. Great ending to the series. ( )
  NicoleGorr | Mar 31, 2014 |
I'm so sad this series is over now but what a ride! I was totally obsessed with this series like I was told I would be. I don't think I'll be able to start another book for at least a day but maybe I can get some homework done now ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |

It all comes down to now.
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice.
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust...
But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all?
Each other.

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them. The final book in the Vampire Academy series.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,279,979 books! | Top bar: Always visible