Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)…

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by Sara Shepard

796None11,496 (4.02)9
Member:br13naau
Title:Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2008), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 368 pages

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

Heartless is the penultimate installment in the Pretty Little Liars series of 8 books. This book was very exciting and pulled me in so many different directions. I was questioning all I have learned from the series so far. Evil “A” has upped the ante and has the four girls from Rosewood wrapped around her finger.

Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are now the laughing stocks of Rosewood and have been dubbed “The Pretty Little Liars” due to their unsubstantiated stories. The police no longer believe them, and the girls are more driven than ever to solve the mysteries and clear their name.

The new and even more devious “A” has sent the girls on a wild goose chase in all different directions hunting clues. Emily gets sent to an Amish settlement to follow a lead that fingers one of the persons under suspicion in Rosewood. Aria follows a spiritual path and tries again with a seance. Hanna gets sent to an institute by her father who wants her to try therapy to deal with her eating disorder and stress. And Spencer finds plenty of suspicious activity and clues a little closer to home.

I had thought with the next to the last book we would be closer to solving this thing. I was so confused with this book! I thought Emily could be on the right path with her adventure. There may be enough clues at this point to solve the crime if you really dig deep. I don’t think I have it right at this point. Another shocking cliffhanger will have you ready for the final installment in the series: Wanted. ( )
  readingdate | Jan 7, 2014 |
This was the best of the Pretty Little Liars series so far. It kept you wanting more. Although it answered many questions, it still leaves you hanging and wanting to know what happens next. ( )
  mrsz5104 | Sep 3, 2013 |
One word

Confusing.... ( )
  potterwholockian | Apr 2, 2013 |
OMG! I could not believe Mona was A. It was like whoah.
I really liked this book because you could go along yourself and try to figure out who A was.
I never thought it was Mona, I thought it was Melissa. So that was surprising.
This was the most suspenseful book so far in the series.
REALLY GOOD. ( )
  potterwholockian | Apr 2, 2013 |
Unbelievable by: Sara Shepard was the fourth book in the Pretty Little Liars series. It was about Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily searching to find out who A is. A knows everything about them. They get haunting texts and emails from this A person. A is there stalker. In this book Aria has so many family issues and to top it off gets her boyfriend Ezara in HUGE trouble. Hanna almost get killed by a mysterious car that hits her head on, on the side of the road. Emily struggle between two girls that seem amazing but they aren't who she thinks. Spencer cheats on a huge contest and... she wins! She can’t live with the guilt though. What are they going to do, especially when they find out who A is!?
The fourth Pretty Little Liars book was a really good book. I never wanted to put the book down. It was fast paced through the whole entire book. At the very end it was the most interesting because it describes in a lot of detail how they find A. All the girls had their own huge problems that added to the plot.
Overall the book was really good and i recommend it to anyone that watched the series on abc family. On a scale of 1-5 i would give this book a 4. ( )
  br13naau | Dec 7, 2012 |

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:22:20 -0400)

"Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her berconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars--because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: she's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much. If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,419,042 books! | Top bar: Always visible