Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)…

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by Sara Shepard

Member:br13naau
Title:Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2008), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 368 pages

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

Hmmm... didn't really see all of this coming. I'm not 100% sure I like where this book went at the end. I was loving it till then. I guess I will have to pick up the next one and see how it goes :D ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
So this is the one where you find out who A is!

Which means that this is finally my opportunity to extricate myself from the strange pull of this series and move on to something else... but then again, I hate to leave things unfinished. So let's be honest, I'm totally going to finish this series. :-)

*Edit: I just noticed this book has a 4.27 average rating (higher than, like, 97% of the books I've read on here!)... which means basically everyone who reads it loves it. I don't know if that means the books are way better than I'm giving them credit for, or if it just says something about the people who read these books? ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
I pretty much found the whole 'boy who cried wolf' thing a little annoying. What they were saying was true. But because A is such a bitch, and good at hiding, nobody believed them. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
Unbelievable was full of twists and turns. I absolutely loved Lucas' introduction to the series. He is incredibly sweet--pretty much the perfect guy. Shepard continues to develop the four girls beautifully and (even though I know it's not over) I felt relief when they found out about Mona. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
This is classic Y.A. fiction revolving around privileged teen-age girls. Petty rivalries and jealousies, pressure to excel (from parents), to fit in (from peers). Plus the added angst of having a secret that could destroy their lives and someone who knows the secret and threatens to tell. The four girls have no idea who knows and who they can trust, they don’t even trust each other.

The 'story' comes to a conclusion in this 4th book. It is not the end of the Rosewood Day School girls. Pretty Little Liars continues, but we know who "A" is and we know who killed Alison. These books have a very real feel to them. Even if the world they live in is vastly different from any I lived in, the attitudes and emotions given to them are very 'teenage girl believable'. ( )
  BellaFoxx | Feb 14, 2015 |
"No one can wear a mask for very long." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca
To Lanie, Les, Josh, and Sara
Ever wish you could go back in time and undo your mistakes? If only you hadn't drawn taht clown face on your Bratz doll your best friend got for her eighth birthday, she wouldn't have dropped you for the new girl from Boston.

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:55 -0400)

"Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her berconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars--because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: she's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much. If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,641,291 books! | Top bar: Always visible