Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)…

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by Sara Shepard

Member:br13naau
Title:Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, Book 4)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2008), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 368 pages

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

With each book, they seem to get better!

This story was amazing..In this one, you find out who A actually is...And whether they're story with A will continue or not.

There were deaths in this book (and other books) that weren't in the show. Which in all honesty, I'm kind of glad they made many changes in the show because that gave some people to redeem themselves and well, some, to get even more evil! (No, I'm not giving spoilers, because I didn't say who or how it happened!)

There are people in Unbelievable that are actually quite cool that aren't so much in the show. And some who are a heck of a lot more anal in the book that aren't quite as anal in the show. They still are a bit stiff in the show, but even more so in the book. And of course, there are things in this book that didn't happen in the show or were just switched up a bit. And those who have read the series, should have an idea of what I mean..And if anyone decides to read the books, will be able to figure out what I mean as well.

But so far, this book is the Best by far in the series. I just hope that it continues to get better! If it does, then I just might end up finishing the whole series, which now consist of 16 books! The 16th due to come out this year some time I believe. That's a lot of books for one series! lol...I know there have been other authors who have done many books in a series but this is My First with this many.

I'm glad, so far, that I have picked up this series. I know not to marathon them because I will end up burning myself out on these books if I do. So I will just read them as I feel the urge to. I chose to read books 3 and 4 in this series during this week because of the Booktube-A-Thon that is taking place right now. So, by the time I finished book 3, I just couldn't wait to see what happened, and I knew this being BTA week, it would push me to finish it much faster.

My other two books got wet, so I'm not quite sure when I will be able to pick them up again..I was able to salvage them a bit, but I may just wait until I order new ones before I continue on. If I can't wait, then I will just try to read the messed up ones if I can..lol...But hopefully I will be able to order them really soon (within the next week) and get them pretty quickly. ( )
  obridget2 | May 14, 2017 |
Hmmm... didn't really see all of this coming. I'm not 100% sure I like where this book went at the end. I was loving it till then. I guess I will have to pick up the next one and see how it goes :D ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
So this is the one where you find out who A is!

Which means that this is finally my opportunity to extricate myself from the strange pull of this series and move on to something else... but then again, I hate to leave things unfinished. So let's be honest, I'm totally going to finish this series. :-)

*Edit: I just noticed this book has a 4.27 average rating (higher than, like, 97% of the books I've read on here!)... which means basically everyone who reads it loves it. I don't know if that means the books are way better than I'm giving them credit for, or if it just says something about the people who read these books? ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
I pretty much found the whole 'boy who cried wolf' thing a little annoying. What they were saying was true. But because A is such a bitch, and good at hiding, nobody believed them. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
Unbelievable was full of twists and turns. I absolutely loved Lucas' introduction to the series. He is incredibly sweet--pretty much the perfect guy. Shepard continues to develop the four girls beautifully and (even though I know it's not over) I felt relief when they found out about Mona. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
"No one can wear a mask for very long." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca
To Lanie, Les, Josh, and Sara
Ever wish you could go back in time and undo your mistakes? If only you hadn't drawn taht clown face on your Bratz doll your best friend got for her eighth birthday, she wouldn't have dropped you for the new girl from Boston.

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:55 -0400)

"Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her berconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars--because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: she's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much. If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,408,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible