All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
    Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (sandstone78)
    sandstone78: All Just Glass is the direct sequel to Shattered Mirror.

Hooray, a sequel to Shattered Mirror! I was very excited when I saw this book, and interested in finding out what happened next. While the end of Shattered Mirror did seem pretty complete, the fact that everything wasn't okay and fine really drove this book. Aside from the fact that there were ten years between the books, All Just Glass picks up immediately after the first book and the adrenaline does not let up. I loved that there was a further explanation about the witches' lines and how they work together. While I didn't think Kristopher and Nikolas were as fully defined characters this time, I did like how they tried to help Sara deal with her situation. The ending, again, was open-ended, with room to explore more of this conflict. (Although it did seem a little obvious, what with the Wicked reference, slight spoiler.) I also didn't like the quick explanation of Dominique's "wild child" past- I think it would have been more effective if it had been touched on in an earlier book. Still, cannot wait to read what comes next! ( )
  princess-starr | Mar 31, 2013 |
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Love the cover. ( )
  fourheadjen | Mar 12, 2012 |
This book was not nearly as good as Atwater-Rhodes' early works. It moved entirely too slowly and I couldn't get myself to care about the characters. The premise of the story is interesting, however, which is the reason that I continued to read it. ( )
  eheinlen | Aug 30, 2011 |
Very interesting addition to the Den of Shadows, but not as enjoyable as the previous novels in the series. I still thought it was very entertaining and the vampire/witch aspect was intriguing. Characters were well-developed and plot was well thought out. The twenty-four hour format was kind of rushed but interesting. ( )
  Allizabeth | Jul 17, 2011 |
Just when I think I can't possible take another vampire novel, along comes All Just Glass. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes has brilliantly constructed a world full of vampires and the witches that hunt them. All Just Glass, is part of the Den of Shadows series. Sarah, a witch, has been turned into a vampire by her boyfriend. Now Sarah's sister, Adia, has to kill her. Under the Rights of Kin, one of the oldest witch laws, Adia has to kill the vampire that looks like her sister. This fast-paced novel, which takes place over twenty-fours, is a treat for fantasy fans! ( )
  westfargolibrary | Mar 28, 2011 |

Turned into a vampire by the boy she thought she loved, seventeen-year-old Sarah, daughter of a powerful line of vampire-hunting witches, is now hunted by her older sister Adia, who has been given the assignment to kill Sarah.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,038,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible