The End of America by John Price

The End of America (edition 2009)

by John Price

Member:Marian.Bronson
Title:The End of America
Authors:John Price
Info:Christian House Publishing, Inc. (2009), Paperback, 356 pages
Rating:*****

The End of America by John Price

Compelling argument for religious; interesting perspective for nonreligious

I do not agree with many of the arguments in this book linking natural disasters to American foreign policy; it is a bridge too far for me. I did, however, find the facts credible and in agreement with news reporting around the world but found the reasoning for the author's conclusions had no cause and effect. It is an interesting biblical Christian/Jewish perspective but I would not recommend it to nonreligious persons. ( )
  SENSpence | Jul 31, 2014 |
This is a real eye opener. It discusses the future of America and the results of our choices as a nation. God has given us a choice, we made our choices, and the result is in God's hands. In this book, John shows us the truth of our past, present, and future decisions. ( )
  Marian.Bronson | Dec 8, 2012 |

"The End of America - The Role of Islam in the End Times and Biblical Warnings to Flee America" interprets Biblical prophecies describing a rich, powerful and influential end times nation, destroyed in one day/hour/moment. Twenty-one scriptural clues unlock the "mystery" of the identity of the nation. Muslim prophecies and speeches are linked to Bible warnings of destruction. Verses are analyzed advising American Christians and Jews to flee the nation. When and where to flee and world events to watch for are detailed.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:33:32 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,049,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible