Around the World in 80 Days / Five Weeks in a Balloon
People with this book also have... (more obscure)
- The Professor Challenger stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (expected 1.5, found 24)
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde with The Merry Men and Other Tales and Fables by Robert Louis Stevenson (expected 2, found 28)
- Robin Hood by Henry Gilbert (expected 1.5, found 18)
- The Food of the Gods and How It Came to Earth by H. G. Wells (expected 2.3, found 17)
- Greenmantle by John Buchan (expected 2.9, found 18)
- Puck of Pook's Hill by Rudyard Kipling (expected 3, found 18)
- Collected Ghost Stories by M. R. James (expected 4.4, found 24)
- The First Men in the Moon by H. G. Wells (expected 4.8, found 26)
- Doctor Thorne by Anthony Trollope (expected 4.3, found 22)
- Erewhon by Samuel Butler (expected 4.7, found 24)
- The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope (expected 5.2, found 26)
- The Turn of the Screw, and The Aspern Papers by Henry James (expected 3.9, found 19)
- The Riddle of the Sands by Erskine Childers (expected 5.6, found 26)
- Christmas Books by Charles Dickens (expected 4.8, found 22)
- Rob Roy by Walter Scott (expected 5.3, found 24)
- Under the Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy (expected 5.1, found 22)
- The Small House at Allington by Anthony Trollope (expected 4, found 17)
- Call of the Wild & White Fang [omnibus - Wordsworth Classics] by Jack London (expected 8.2, found 36)
- Typee: A Peep at Polynesian Life by Herman Melville (expected 4.7, found 18)
- Victory by Joseph Conrad (expected 5.2, found 20)
- The Diary of a Nobody by George Grossmith (expected 7.4, found 29)
- The Professor by Charlotte Brontë (expected 5.8, found 22)
- Hornblower : Beat to Quarters by C. S. Forester (expected 4.7, found 17)
- Truckers by Terry Pratchett (expected 5.4, found 19)
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ by Lew Wallace (expected 8.8, found 32)
How it works: LibraryThing analyses the more than 90 million books and 108 million tags LibraryThing members have added, and comes back with reading suggestions.
Notes:(1) "Books with similar library subjects and classifications" mines what LibraryThing knows about library-assigned
subjects (mostly Library of Congress Subject Headings), Library of Congress Classifications (LCC)
and the Dewey Decimal Classifications (DDC).
(3) LibraryThing's suggestions are © 2005-2007 LibraryThing.com, LLC.
Dewey, Dewey Decimal Classification, DDC, and OCLC are registered trademarks of OCLC.