- A genealogical register of the descendants of George Abbot, of Andover 4 copies
- A statement of proceedings in the First Society in Coventry, Connecticut,… 2 copies
- History of Andover, from its settlement to 1829 2 copies
- Reply to Mr. Abbot's Statement of proceedings in the First society in… 1 copy
- History of Andover, from Its Settlement to 1829 (Ebook) 1 copy
- Sermons to mariners 1 copy
- Traits of resemblance in the people of the United States of America to… 1 copy
- Letters written in the interior of Cuba, between the mountains of Arcana… 1 copy
- Sermons 1 copy
- A memorial of divine benefits. In a sermon, delivered at Exeter, on the… 1 copy
- The Abbot Genealogy 1 copy
- The mariner's manual. A sermon, preached in Beverly, on Lord's day, March… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Abiel Abbot is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Abiel Abbot is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.