- When in the Course of Human Events: Arguing the Case for Southern… 106 copies, 1 review
- For Good and Evil: The Impact of Taxes on the Course of Civilization 105 copies, 1 review
- THOSE DIRTY ROTTEN TAXES: The Tax Revolts that Built America 53 copies, 1 review
- Slavery, Secession, and Civil War: Views from the UK and Europe, 1856-1865 6 copies
- Fight, Flight, Fraud: the Story of Taxation 5 copies
- Tax-Haven Tales: Kooks, Crooks, and Con Men in the Offshore World 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Charles Adams" is composed of at least 7 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Charles Adams is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.