2. John Burnett(1925-2006), professor of social history at Brunel University wrote Useful Toil: Autobiographies of Working People from the 1820s to the 1920s.
4. JOHN BURNETT (b. 1944) is Professor of Marketing and Chairperson of the Marketing Department at the University of Denver, wrote Managing Business Crises: From Anticipation to Implementation.
5. John Harrison Burnett (1922-), mycologist wrote Fungal Populations and Species (Life Science).
6. John Burnett, Christian minister wrote The Family's Heart.
7. Burnett, John, 1953- Robert Burns and the hellish legion
9. Burnett, John - An album of Tyne & Wear P.T.E. buses