The author string cookedavid represents both Cooke, David and Cook, E. David:
1) Cook, E. David (Edward David), 1947-, Dilemmas of Life (LC|n 85162374)
2) David Cooke is a military historian, author and battlefield guide. He lives in England.
3) David Cooke is a toy collector, founder of South West Model Club and East Anglian Model Club, and is a toy curator at Bressingham Steam Museum in Norfolk.
4) Cooke, David, 1949-, Coaching Stock of the NSW Railways (LC|nb2004024338)
5) Cooke, David C. (David Coxe), 1917-, The Great Monster Hunt (LC|n 80057225)
Note that both #2 and #5 have military themes, though I couldn't establish any connection as them being the same person.