|18,184 (19,115)||838||796|| (3.64)||48||0|
- Blue Bloods 3,783 copies, 160 reviews
- Masquerade 2,703 copies, 63 reviews
- Revelations 2,125 copies, 60 reviews
- The Van Alen Legacy 1,552 copies, 59 reviews
- Misguided Angel 919 copies, 40 reviews
- Witches of East End 816 copies, 101 reviews
- Bloody Valentine 517 copies, 36 reviews
- The Isle of the Lost 496 copies, 29 reviews
- Lost in Time 475 copies, 21 reviews
- Keys to the Repository 465 copies, 22 reviews
- Frozen 350 copies, 27 reviews
- The Au Pairs 318 copies, 10 reviews
- The Gates of Paradise 293 copies, 13 reviews
- Alex and Eliza: A Love Story 269 copies, 11 reviews
- Return to the Isle of the Lost 213 copies, 5 reviews
- Skinny-Dipping 212 copies, 3 reviews
- Serpent's Kiss 208 copies, 14 reviews
- The Ring and the Crown 193 copies, 20 reviews
- Sun-Kissed 189 copies, 2 reviews
- Winds of Salem 149 copies, 9 reviews
- The Ashleys 139 copies, 5 reviews
- Something in Between 126 copies, 8 reviews
- Crazy Hot 120 copies, 3 reviews
- Angels on Sunset Boulevard 114 copies, 9 reviews
- Rise of the Isle of the Lost 104 copies, 1 review
- Fresh Off the Boat 94 copies, 5 reviews
- Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys: True Tales of Love, Lust, and… (Editor; Contributor) 92 copies, 2 reviews
- Stolen 87 copies, 3 reviews
- Vampires of Manhattan: The New Blue Bloods Coven 82 copies, 9 reviews
- Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe 65 copies, 7 reviews
- Witches 101: A Witches of East End Primer 64 copies, 6 reviews
Top members (works)
Melissa De la Cruz has 26 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Melissa de la Cruz is the #1 New York Times, #1 Publisher’s Weekly and #1 IndieBound bestselling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for readers of all ages. Her more than thirty books have also topped the USA Today, Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times bestseller lists and have been published in over twenty countries.
A former fashion and beauty editor, Melissa has written for The New York Times, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Allure, The San Francisco Chronicle, McSweeney’s, Teen Vogue, CosmoGirl! and Seventeen. She has also appeared as an expert on fashion, trends and fame for CNN, E! and FoxNews.
In addition to her literary work, Melissa is the co-founder of YALLWEST, and the co-director of YALLFEST, two of the largest teen book festivals in the country. She is also on the Advisory Board of Facing History, which reaches five million school children nationwide with a curriculum devoted to teaching empathy and social justice.
She grew up in Manila and moved to San Francisco with her family, where she graduated high school salutatorian from The Convent of the Sacred Heart. At Columbia University, she majored in art history and English.
Melissa de la Cruz lives in West Hollywood, California with her husband and daughter. [adapted from website 9/12/2018]
Improve this author
Melissa De la Cruz is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Melissa De la Cruz is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.