Credit: Tony Shek, 2005, Toronto, Ont.
|2,880 (31,169)||823||1,837|| (3.99)||2||0|
- Macbeth (Narrator, some editions) 18,064 copies, 142 reviews
- Leviathan (Narrator, some editions) 4,337 copies, 305 reviews
- Behemoth (Narrator, some editions) 1,824 copies, 111 reviews
- Babycakes (Narrator, some editions; Narrator, some editions) 1,707 copies, 15 reviews
- The Mermaids Singing (Reader, some editions) 1,526 copies, 57 reviews
- Goliath (Narrator, some editions) 1,224 copies, 84 reviews
- X2: X-Men United [film] (Actor) 376 copies, 8 reviews
- The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (Narrator, some editions) 226 copies, 15 reviews
- Emma [1996 film] 125 copies, 2 reviews
- GoldenEye [1995 film] (Actor) 121 copies, 2 reviews
- Spy Kids [2001 film] 83 copies, 1 review
- Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams [2002 Film] (Actor) 69 copies, 1 review
- Titus [1999 film] 67 copies, 3 reviews
- Tin Man [2007 TV mini series] 55 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Alan Cumming has 1 media appearance.
Broadway's current Macheath, Alan Cumming
, talks about the political relevance of The Threepenny Opera in America today, chronicles his experiences after drama school as part of a comedy duo in Scotland, recalls the development of his Tony-winning role as the Master of Ceremonies in Cabaret, first in London and later in the U.S., and considers what may be next in his creative career. (Shortride)
Alan Cumming has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Alan Cumming is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Alan Cumming is composed of 1 name.